Margot Louise, Margot Juliet, or Margot Penelope have to be my favorites. They just sound the best and make the most sense together. If you pair 2 syllable Margot with a 1 syllable name, it just sounds weird to me. I love the name Wren, but Margot Wren is very hard to say together with the 2:1 syllables and the R's being so close. Even though Margot Joy and Margot Faye are 2:1 syllables, they sound good together and have great flow. Maybe because of the middles ending with the -y sound?
So here are my picks/why:
- Margot Louise: Down to earth, friendly, not too frilly but still feminine!
- Margot Juliet: Just sounds so pretty together. Very unique.
- Margot Penelope: Down to earth, friendly, quirky and sweet!
- Margot Joy: Simple, sweet, down to earth, and friendly.
- Margot Faye: Mysterious yet mischievous; quirky and unique.