Top 10 :)
My favorites are constantly changing, but I would like to get some kind of rank in them. So please number these by preference :) also opinions or suggestions would be great.
Grace (suggestions for middle name?)
1. Vivienne Honor- this is a great combo, even though I prefer the Vivian spelling.
2. Ivy Louisa- also great. My love of the original Honor in the middle wins over Ivy and Louisa.
3. Ruby Seraphina- love how they sound together.
4. Annabel Heather- adore this spelling of Annabel, and Heather works really well.
5. Lillian Maeva- While I love both, I think it's off in flow. Would greatly prefer Lilliana Maeve.
6. Violet Fiona- a bit off. Still, good combo.
7. Charlotte Magnolia- something about this feels weird, but I like it well enough.
8. Grace- refreshing in the first spot, just not a favorite. Possible middles listed below.
9. Olivia Rosalind- feels like Shakespeare overload. I prefer Rosalind Olive.
10. Mila Poppy- I really don't like these two together. I don't like the sleek Mila with the cute Poppy. Milena Poppy would be an improvement.
Possible Grace combos:
I think you have good taste. Hope this helps!
1. Charlotte Magnolia - sounds like such a sweet southern belle!
2. Violet Fiona - These just complement each other perfectly!
3. Grace - I just love Grace! I think she sound best with a longer MN Grace Anastasia, Grace Magdalena, Grace Eleanor, Grace Penelope?
4. Ruby Seraphina - Seraphina is such a red name for me so I love it with Ruby.
5. Olivia Rosalind - The image I get from this is just gorgeous! Olivia is a bit overused but Rosalind spices her up a bit :)
6. Vivienne Honor - Love Vivienne, Honor reads a little masculine to me but they pair well.
7. Lillian Maeva - I think Lillian Maeve would flow better but Maeva is a very fresh and underused choice.
8. Ivy Louisa - I want to love but Beyonce and Jay Z just killed took away all Ivy's sparkle to me, both names are lovely though!
9. Mila Poppy - I love both names but together it just comes of as overly cutesy to me but that could just be me.
10. Annabel Heather - Annabel is sweet but bel/belle names are feeling tired to me and I absolutely despise the name Heather!
1. Vivienne Honor (love both names)
2. Charlotte Magnolia (love both names)
3. Violet Fiona (love violet)
4. Ivy Louisa (love ivy)
5. Ruby Seraphina (love ruby)
6. Lillian Maeva (like lillian)
7. Olivia Rosalind (love rosalind)
8. Annabel Heather (love heather)
9. Mila Poppy (like mila and poppy)
10. Grace (too popular)