What names have you heard recently? Good or bad!
I was at a junior rodeo (ages 10 and under) and here are the WORST names I noticed from the roster:
1. Shanks- Yep.....like the prison weapon.
2. Treylr- Yeah i think that's Trailer....spelled wrong. Seems like "trailer trash" to me lol.... poor kid!
3. Mackyleigh- How many extra letters do we need??
4. Bliss- Maybe some people like this but I think it sounds more appropriate for an "adult entertainer"....
5. Brolin- Eeks...
Here are the ones I found interesting/nice:
1. Sayer- Although this was for a girl, I like it on a boy.
2. Steeley- Not my style but I thought it was cute for a little cowgirl.
3. Annabeth- Sweet :)
4. Creed- Kind of cool on this little boy!
What have you seen recently, good or bad?? (There were plenty of nice typical top 100 names on the roster, I just didn't find them interesting enough to mention on here.)