Apolline with the NN Polly has been on my mind a lot recently. It's one of my recent name crushes and I have a few questions.
1) how would you pronounce the name?
2) Do you think it would be a good sibling name for our daughter, Senia?
and finally, 3) Do you think it is usable?
Thank you all in advance.
ah-poh-LEEN (long O as in doe or row)
How do you pronounce Senia? I like that both names are unique. And yes, I totally think Apolline is usable!
^same pronunciation Ah-Poe-leen
Yes it goes with Senia
Yes it is usable!! :D
Thanks for the feedback! Senia is pronounced Seh-Nee-ah! :)
I'm glad to hear that you both think it is usable! My husband is pretty worried about how it would work in real life, but I'm hoping I can convince him ;)
1) how would you pronounce the name? Ap-o-leen
2) Do you think it would be a good sibling name for our daughter, Senia? Yes!
and finally, 3) Do you think it is usable? Yes, I love it. It's unusual but easy to prn. with a great nn option!
1. Beautiful name. I'd say it ah-poh-leen
2. Yes, I think they both have an uncommon but feminine feel, which will connect them.
3. I agree with the previous poster. It's not something you hear alot but wouldn't be difficult for people to figure out.
1) I've always said ah-pol-LEEN, with the beginning like how I say Apollo. I can't hear a 'poe' sound in either :/
2) Yes, they're both mysterious and beautiful
3) Yes. It's gorgeous- I'd love to meet an Apolline! :)
I love Apolline! It's my top choice right now, for a girl.
I think Polly is exceptionally usable.
Apolline is a bit unorthodox, but I think it's pretty and goes wonderfully with Senia.
I say go for it!
Thanks for the great comments! Will definitely be adding it to the list, DH said he's warming up to it! :D