First name suggestions?
There are a lot of girl names I like, but I can't seem to find any more than two that I would consider strongly for a first name. The two that I currently have on my short list are Sansa and Rui.
Personally I gravitate toward:
- Short or medium length names
- Uncommon to Rare in usage
- Exotic (foreign) or old-fashioned names are okay.
- Names that come with nicknames are okay.
- Prefer it not to begin with the letter S, R, or T (T is my last name initial).
- Unisex names are fine, as long as they fit my other criteria - shorter length, not common (so something like Riley or Jamie would be too used for me)
I really like Winter, Juno, Bryony and Clea.
Some other names I've been thinking about, to give a better idea of my tastes: