*refer to signature*
Wilhelmina has been obsessing me lately!
Marigold vs Magnolia
I am just into middle-aged feeling names at the moment!
1. Gertrude- I love Trudy so much, but Gertrude isn't for me. It makes me think of a big goose for whatever reason.
2. Honoria- NMS but it makes me think of pearls & virtue.
3. Roberta- I have been thinking of Robin lately. I have also been thinking of Bert on a boy. Roberta is not for me though.
4. Madeline- Makes me think of cookies & red headed French girls. Cute, but popular for me.
5. Elizabeth- A lovely classic
6. Mary- I absolutely love Mary! I would use it if my husband would agree, but he likes more ott names. I consider variants like Marietta, Marielle...
7. Angela- I love it. It feels nearly dated, but I love it. I think Angelina is more 2013, but that wouldn't stop me from using Angela.
8. Virginia- I can't get past the 'Virgin' part, and Ginnie feels shrill to me, but I love the sound & Southern feeling of this name.
9. Rose- So gorgeous & simple.
10. Scarlett- So beautiful. I met a baby Scarlett this past week!
11. Belle- NMS feels insubstantial.
12. Wilhelmina- I'm obsessed
13. Audrey. nms
14. Caroline- I love this name. It feels classic, breezy, I imagine tennis whites & sailboats, but it doesn't feel overly posh. Like sporty & good.
Hmm. Well a lot of your names are really not my style at all, but I do like Rose, Elizabeth and Madeline to some degree.
All time favorites (this list gets shorter and shorter almost every day…)
I'm currently revising my list, so I'm just going to list the ones on my mind (in no special order):
Aubree (I feel guilty admitting it)
Paige (would use as a middle)
Snow (as a middle)