Rate these names!!
Here are three new names I've recently started loving :)
Rate them in the order you like and make a comment about each one. I'm curious to hear everyone's opinions!
Look forward to your responses. Thank you :)
1. Fiona - I love this name. Very feminine and princess-like to me. Fee is a cute nn too
2. Ivy -Nothing special. Not a bad name, but blends in, imo
3. Susanna - I actually hate this option, tbh. It's not my style at all, but I'll leave constructive comments to other posters, haha
All three of these have been on my list at one time or another.
1. Ivy -- this is my favorite girls' name ever, but my hubby hates it.
2. Susanna -- love this name. So classic and underused.
3. Fiona -- used to love, but Shrek kinda ruined it for me. :)
1) Fiona - such a beautiful name. I really like it.
2) Ivy - I don't like it that much
3) Susanna - My least favorite of the bunch. It's boring compared to other names out there.
Fiona- Was mt TOP name for a while... it has been demoted to top 10 as I cant find any nn's that I like for it!
Ivy - very cute but I think beyonce has ruined it for me!
Susanna- I really like susanna.... the nn's Susy, Sanna and Sunny as too cute!
Susanna- love this name. It reminds me of a little girl swinging on a swing. It feels like a whisper.
Fiona- fun and spunky
Ivy- I think itchy plant or climbing plant all over everything. Not my favorite.
Ivy - so cute and on target for style
Fiona - I can't pinpoint what I dislike about it, but there's something off to me. other than that, it's fresh and pretty
Susanna - Honestly, I prefer Susan. Susanna sounds southern. And the nn Susy is nothing spectacular.
Susanna - I prefer the Susannah spelling, but I love the underused classic. I also love the nickname Sukey. I just feel that this is a hidden gem.
Ivy - Very cute, and an extremely close second. Sweet and sassy at the same time, yet still a classic nature name.
Fiona - I really don't like this. Shrek pushes me away from it, but also, I'm not a fan of F names.
Susanna - I love this name, plus there are so many nickname options!
Ivy - I think it's cute, but I have some bad connotations so I would never consider it.
Fiona - I know a lot of Fionas so I have some connections again which prevent me from loving it, but I definitely see the appeal.
Ivy - Absolutely stunning! It's classic, simple, and feminine all at the same time.
Fiona - I like this name too. When I was a little girl I watched a movie called the Secret of Roan Inish and the little girl's name was Fiona, and I thought it was absolutely beautiful
Susanna - Pretty and underused, but I definitely prefer the above two more.
This was hard because all of your names are great!