1. Lauren, Lauryn, Loren - I find Lauryn looks trendy and Loren looks odd to me.
2.Laney, Lanie, Laynie - though if Lainey was an option I'd go with that - I see it as more of a nickname for Elaine/Elana/Delaney etc though.
3. Isobel, Isabel, Izobel - though I also like Isabel. Izobel looks like a trendy misspelling.
4. Lorraine, Lauraine - only ever seen it this way
5. Robin, Robyn - In the UK, it's Robyn for a girl, Robin for a boy.
6. Lindsey, Lindsay, Lindzay, Lindzee, Lindzey, Lindzeigh - Indifferent between the first two. Much prefer an S to a Z though.
7. Lesley, Leslie, Lesleigh - again, in the UK it's Lesley for a girl, Leslie for a boy.
4. I really don't like the name so I'm tempted to change it so I like it more. I'd never use it but I think Loreign is pretty :)
5. Robin - I know one of each, but I think this is simpler
6. Lindsey - though on this one I think Lindsay is equally valid
7. Leslie - though Lesley is prettier, but still