1. Oliver Reid - I like Reid but the last letter in Oliver blends into it. I don't like Oliver very much. Oliver Jude, however would flow better.
2. Edison Jude - Makes me think of Thomas Edison, who I do not admire at all. I do love Jude though.
3. Silas Oliver - I love Silas.
4. Everett (nn Rhett) Leander or Everett Clark - I love both of these combos. Everett Clark maybe slightly more. I do think Leander is gorgeous though.
5. Alexander Atticus - I am chilly on Atticus but it's okay, and I love Alexander.
Oliver Reed (I prefer Reed over Reid) is gorgeous! You have nice taste since Oliver is my son's name ;)
Edison Jude-love love love! So happy to see someone that likes Edison.
Silas Oliver- Oh goodness. Oh goodness. I adore this.
I prefer Everett Clark (My son's middle name is Clarke). I think it flows better too.
I absolutely adore your naming style.
Thanks for the feedback! I think I might be cooling on Atticus, too...it used to be my #1. Reid is a family name. abm_smm, I think we must have very similar taste. Adeline was my #1 for a girl, and I named my dog Darcy (I hope you don't take that as an insult-- As I don't have kids, I put about a month of agonizing into choosing a name for her!)
Oliver Reid - 10/10 I love this one! It flows perfectly.
Edison Jude - 5/10 Not a huge fan of surname names but I do like Jude
Silas Oliver - 2/10 Doesn't flow well to me but I love the name Silas
Everett Leander - 5/10 I like Everett and the name Rhett, but not Leander
Everett Clark - 10/10 I know I said I didn't like surname names but this name flows great
Alexander Atticus - 1/10 Not loving the double A beginnings. Also, the names both have harsh letters like X and T
Best of luck to you!!