1. Oliver Reid - I like Reid but the last letter in Oliver blends into it. I don't like Oliver very much. Oliver Jude, however would flow better.
2. Edison Jude - Makes me think of Thomas Edison, who I do not admire at all. I do love Jude though.
3. Silas Oliver - I love Silas.
4. Everett (nn Rhett) Leander or Everett Clark - I love both of these combos. Everett Clark maybe slightly more. I do think Leander is gorgeous though.
5. Alexander Atticus - I am chilly on Atticus but it's okay, and I love Alexander.
Oliver Reed (I prefer Reed over Reid) is gorgeous! You have nice taste since Oliver is my son's name ;)
Edison Jude-love love love! So happy to see someone that likes Edison.
Silas Oliver- Oh goodness. Oh goodness. I adore this.
I prefer Everett Clark (My son's middle name is Clarke). I think it flows better too.
I absolutely adore your naming style.
Thanks for the feedback! I think I might be cooling on Atticus, too...it used to be my #1. Reid is a family name. abm_smm, I think we must have very similar taste. Adeline was my #1 for a girl, and I named my dog Darcy (I hope you don't take that as an insult-- As I don't have kids, I put about a month of agonizing into choosing a name for her!)
Oliver Reid - 10/10 I love this one! It flows perfectly.
Edison Jude - 5/10 Not a huge fan of surname names but I do like Jude
Silas Oliver - 2/10 Doesn't flow well to me but I love the name Silas
Everett Leander - 5/10 I like Everett and the name Rhett, but not Leander
Everett Clark - 10/10 I know I said I didn't like surname names but this name flows great
Alexander Atticus - 1/10 Not loving the double A beginnings. Also, the names both have harsh letters like X and T
Best of luck to you!!
I used to love Oliver many years ago when it wasn't so popular in the UK. Nowadays, all I hear is Oliver and Ollie (even Ollie ranks in the top 100 as a stand alone name) so it is so annoying to my ears right now. Depending on where you are Oliver Reid could be a pretty handsome choice.
Edison Jude, Silas Oliver and Everett Clark are all perfect choices and my favourites from your list.
I love your choices a lot. I love the Everett Clark option over Leander. I don't love Alexander as much as Atticus and I'm not sure I love the two names paired together, so this option was my least favorite.
However, the other 4 options are so great! I think if I have to rank them it would be as follows:
1) Everett Clark (I just ADORE Rhett as a nn!!!)
2) Oliver Reid (I love the flow of this, as well as being a fan of both names individually)
3) Edison Jude (I like how this seems a little antique without being stuffy)
4) Silas Oliver (I like this, but the only reason I put it at 4 was because Silas will probably be called Cy, which I dislike)
5) Alexander Atticus (for previously stated reasons)
1. Oliver Reid (Very nice.)
2. Edison Jude (I like both names, although there is a bit too much "D" in this combination for me.)
3. Silas Oliver (I love the name Silas, although not so much with Oliver. I love: Silas Graham, Silas Gray.)
4. Everett (nn Rhett) Leander or Everett Clark (Everett Leander is great.)
5. Alexander Atticus (Too much A in this combination. I like Alexander, nn Xander. I am starting to shy away from Atticus.)
@carly12 haha not at all! We definitely have similar tastes then :)
1. Oliver Reid - Like it! Oliver is a bit popular but it's a nice name.
2. Edison Jude - Edison is just ok. Love Jude though!
3. Silas Oliver - Really like both names, but I'm not sure if I like them together. Looking at other names here, maybe Silas Alexander or Silas Reid?
4. Everett (nn Rhett) Leander or Everett Clark - LOVE Everett, though I'm not the biggest fan of Rhett. I think both middle names sound fine with it, but I prefer Clark.
5. Alexander Atticus - Alexander is nice. Don't like Atticus.