I like to think that I'd use anything that I loved and that's why favourites of mine are names like Pandora, Persephone, Phaedra, Winslet etc. However, I have a small crush on a few masculine names but I would never use them!
2. Cohen (I love the look, sound and everything but would never use it)
I must say, I don't really have GP names. If I like them, I'd use them. I would use all of these in a heartbeat.
I love guilty pleasures! I've already done this, but they've undoubtedly changed.
Guinevere (love but I have an issue with the adultery connection)
Clementine (can't get past the song)
Jemima (nice name, but I can't get past the Aunt Jemima association)
Bellatrix (beautiful name, nasty HP villain)
Ashton (nice but trendy, dislike the Ashton Kutcher association)
Lindsey (for a guy)
1. Ezra (I have always thought of this as a girl name)
3. Zelda (Love the video game series)
4. Yuna (prn You-nah)
5. Chloe (Won't age well)
6. Coco (see Chloe)
7. Isabella (One word: Twilight)
10. Esperanza (Would use but it is clearly Hispanic and I have no Hispanic ancestry whatsoever)
1. Auron (prn Or-in, rhymes with Owen)
2. Jake (Too popular)
5. Addison (On a boy)
8. Elden (Too old sounding)
Castiel and Loki are my big ones right now.
GP names to me are names that I wouldn't use due to the fact that they are "out there" or too trendy or too associated with something else(car name)
Morgan-ruined by the girls taking it
Mercedes-I just can't use this because of the car but I think it is absolutely beautiful.
Theone-too many pronunciation issues