Rebecca "Becca" Renee Collins (23) marries Gregory "Greg" Michael Donaldson (25) on October 25, 2003 at Bernheim Forest in Kentucky. The autumn colors are beautiful. Becca is wearing a pearl colored wedding gown, very vintage looking. She has 3 girls standing with her. Her older sister, Elizabeth Anne Collins (25) is her maid of honor. Her close friends, Whitney Faith Gray (23) and Holly Kay Foster (24) are her bridesmaids. They are all wearing raisin colored dresses and carrying beautiful autumn bouquets. Greg is wearing a traditional tux as is his Best Man and best friend Christopher "Chris" Wayne Anderson (26). His Groomsmen are close friends Zachary "Zack" Matthew Anderson (24) and Henry James Johnson (25). Becca and Greg honeymoon in the Caribbean, where they spend 12 wonderful days. They return home to Louisville, KY where they have a nice, 2 bedroom apartment.
2004: By July, Becca and Greg are split up. Greg leaves because Becca has been spending a lot of time partying with her friends. He moves in with his best friend, Chris. Becca spends the summer "finding herself" and thinking that she may have jumped into marriage too soon. September rolls around and Becca finds herself missing Greg terribly. He moves back in mid-September and they work to fix their marriage. Becca swears that she remained faithful. In October, they celebrate their 1 year anniversary by flying to Florida for a week.
2005: In October, Becca opens a small book store in a very locally eclectic part of town. She calls it, Becca's Book Nook. The store sells new and used books and has a very successful start.
2006: In November, Becca gives birth to their first child. Ian Gregory Donaldson was born on November 22, 2006 at 8:28 pm. He weighed 8 lbs. 6 oz. and was 21 in. long. He was born at a local hospital, with the assistance of a midwife and doula.
2007: In January, Greg is offered a new position with the company that he works for. The pay and benefits are great. The only issue is that he, Becca and Ian will have to move to Florida. After much consideration, they decide that the opportunity is too good to pass up. In May, they move to Vero Beach, FL. Becca's bookstore is bought by local book enthusiast and is renamed, Bardstown Book Nook.
2008: In June, Becca's close friend Whitney, who is now married to Gabriel Aaron Gonzalez (30), gives birth to her first child. Amora Rose Gonzalez is born on June 2, 2008 in Louisville, KY. Becca is very happy for her friend and wishes she could be there to help welcome the new addition.
2009: In November, Becca's older sister, Elizabeth gets married to Franklin David Gordon (33). They marry in Louisville, KY and Becca is her sister's Maid of Honor. Little Ian is a Ring Bearer. Becca, Greg and Ian are able to spend nearly 2 weeks in Louisville visiting with family and friends.
2010: On October 10, Elizabeth gives birth to her first child. Sophia Grace Gordon is born in Louisville, KY. Becca and Ian fly to Louisville to visit for a week. Greg remains in Florida because of work.
2011: On April 5, Whitney gives birth to her second child. Gabriel Aaron Gonzalez Jr. is born in Atlanta, GA. The Gonzalez Family moved to Atlanta about 18 months ago because of Gabriel's job.
2012: On September 12, Becca gives birth to their 2nd child. Amber Rose Donaldson is born at 7:45 pm, at home with the assistance of a midwife. She weighs 8 lbs. 3 oz. and is 20 in. long. Ian is excited about having a little sister.
2013: Greg's parents had moved down to Florida not long after Becca and Greg. Greg is their only child and they wanted to be close to him and his family. Unfortunately, Greg's father passed last summer, at the age of 67. He had a heart attack. Greg's mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Because of chemo, she needs a lot help. She moves in with Becca and Greg since they have plenty of room. They care for her and eventually hire a nurse to be there.
2014: Becca and Greg get the kids a puppy for Christmas. It's a Black Lab and they name her Luna. She brings a lot of joy to the house.
2015: Greg's best friend, Chris, dies in a car crash. He and his 2 daughters were living in Louisville. Chris was a single father because the girls' mother left when they were very young. Chris' younger brother, Zack, is not "father material", he makes a great uncle but not a father. Chris' mother died about 5 years ago and his father is not able to care for children because of his health. Therefore, the girls move down to Florida to The Donaldson Family. The girls are Sierra Jade Anderson (10) and Serenity Claire Anderson (8).
2016: Becca decides to open another bookstore, this time in Vero Beach, right along the coast. She calls this one Beachside Cook Store. It's the same set up as her bookstore in Louisville. It's very successful.
2017: While in Louisville on business, Greg runs into his ex girlfriend. Her name is Gwendolyn "Gwen" Faye Sexton (40). They had a somewhat serious relationship in high school. They see each other several times during the business trip. Once Greg goes back to Florida, he keeps in contact with Gwen. There are more "business trips" and they eventually become intimate. Becca becomes suspicious and finds out that Greg is having an affair and it's been going on for about 6 months. Greg swears that Becca is the one who he loves and works hard to save his marriage. Gwen becomes distraught and flies to Florida and a confrontation between the 3 takes place. It is then, that Becca sees that Greg is truly sorry and realizes he made a huge mistake. Gwen heads back to Louisville and Becca and Greg work on their marriage. The kids can tell that something isn't right but they never know exactly what happened.
2018: While still trying to repair their marriage, Becca is in a terrible car accident in Florida. She has multiple injuries and nearly dies. This just makes Greg realize how much he really does love Becca and it causes him to work even harder to repair their marriage. Becca makes a slow but full recovery.
2019: Becca and her good friend, Leslie Lee Harper (40), open a coffee shop together in Vero Beach. It's located right next to Becca's bookstore and they call it Beachside Coffee Shop. It's a huge success as is the bookstore.
2020: Becca's good friend, Holly (40), gives birth to twin boys on January 14. Holly got married a bit later in life at age 35 and then had trouble getting pregnant. With help, she became pregnant with twins. He husband is Colin William Sloane (42). The twins are Abraham Joshua and Benjamin Joseph Sloane. They are born in Chicago, IL where Holly has lived since 2005.
2021: Becca, her sister, Elizabeth and their mother, Marie (65) take a trip to Europe where they spend 2 weeks. They have a fabulous time!
2022: Becca and Greg buy a lovely beachside home. It's big and beautiful and it's close to Becca's businesses.
2023: Amber's love for animals causes her to bring a stray cat home. At first, Becca and Greg are not thrilled by the idea but they eventually give in, with the understanding that Amber will care for the cat. She names her Lola, she is a tabby cat. Becca is now 43, she runs 2 very successful local businesses and is feeling and looking great. Greg, now 45, is very successful and has been with the same company for over 20 years. He is now a Vice President in the company. Ian, now 17, is into skateboarding, surfing and is an average student. He will graduate high school next year and may study marine biology. Of course, that's subject to change. Amber, now 11, is a straight A student who loves school, animals and hanging out with friends. Sierra, now 18, just graduated high school and plans on attending FSU in the fall. She's not quite sure what she wants to do. She has a boyfriend named Tyson Leroy Jackson (19). They have been dating for about a year. He attends FSU and is a star football player. Serenity is 16 and she mostly keeps to herself, she is very shy and has 2 very close friends. She loves reading and writing. Overall, The Donaldson Family is doing well.
I am May Alexandra, I married my husband Franklin Samson in 1999 when I was 20 years old and he was 23. It was a quiet and peaceful wedding with a small mumber of family members and close friends; he took me on a surprise honeymoon to Sydney, Australia for two weeks, a place he knew I'd always wanted to do. After getting married Franky and I decided to move to the outskirts of Plymouth into a three bedroom house which was small but cosy.
Yr1: Our first neighbourhood housed some quite poor families and very quickly we discovered that the young woman living in the flat above was struggling to cope with her twin boys who were 9 months old. After much discussion Franky and I decided to approach her, she was thankful for our help and after the twins first birthday the woman convided that she wanted us to adopt them. Shocked, we took on the responsibility of them happily, we kept their birth names: Carson Elijah and Roman Atticus
Yr2: A tradgedy strikes our family! My brother's childhood friend, a man who was like a brother to me gowing up, suddenly dies in a car crash orphaning his two daughters. After the adoption of Carson and Roman, the process of taking in Jessa Victoria (4) and Livia Opal (17mo) doesn't take very long at all. Franky and I are content knowing that that is what my friend would have wanted.
Yr3: Because I was just 22 years old and had four children in my care, Franky and I had agreed on not trying for biological children of our own until our youngest was settled in school. However nature had other plans and I wound up pregnant with a baby boy. Despite it being unexpected, Franky and I were thrilled, we named him Tobias Henry and he was a welcome addition to our brood.
Yr4: Franky's great aunt Freida dies leaving us her large house and estate in rural Devon countryside, plus £2,000,000! The family is excited but we try to keep the children's feet on the ground. We're pleased to move as the house was becoming uncomfortably crowded with all five children.
Yr5: With the bigger house and grounds the childreb begin begging for pets. It doesn't take long for Franky and I to give in, we adopt two young dogs from a local shelter and the children call them Bill and Bob - despite Bill being a female.
Yr6: After the adoption of Bill and Bob the children push their luck for another, more unusual pet... Three months after they began asking, Franky brings home a baby turtle which we keep in a special warm conservatory of it's own. The children call him Squirt.
Yr7: My little sister Ava, who is 23, gives birth to a baby girl. She is my first niece and I am very excited, Ava calls her Lisa Jane.
Yr8: After the birth of my niece Lisa Jane, I am hit with baby fever, Tobias is nearly four years old so I approach Franky about trying for a second biological baby. To my shock and happiness he agrees, it doesn't take us long at all to get pregnant but we were in for the shock of our lives at the 12 wk scan. Triplets! Identical boy triplets!!! Eight months later my boys come and we call them: Sebastian Keith, Arthur Sydney and Jeremy Quinn.
Yr9: My younger cousin Elizabeth, 19, gets married to her boyfriend of five years. It is a big and flamboyant affair but I am honoured to be picked as one of her bridesmaids.
Yr10: Several bursts pipes force us from our home, scattering us across our various relatives. I take the triplets and move in with Ava and Lisa Jane while Franky, the rest of the children, Bill, Bob and Squirt invade on Franky's rich and single brother - who isn't too impressed with the sudden influx of noise on his peaceful abode. It takes three long, stressful, and uncomfortable months to fix the pipes and get the house back to the condition which is was.
Yr11: A close friend when mine and Franky's first neighbourhood dies suddenly of unknown causes and leaves her three year old son in our care. We adopt him quickly and all of our children make him feel welcome. He is called Evan James.
Yr12: I am interviewed on a talk show! It was all very exciting and my older children played it up to be much more than it was. I talked about adoption mainly but also the hardships and rewards of running such a large family.
Yr13: Franky comes home with a parrot! Of course the children love him; I want to kill him. However the children have ow seen the bird and so we have to keep it. They call him Pauly after I told them that they could not call HIM Polly.
Yr14: All of the children keep asking if they're going to get any more younger siblings, one night Franky brings this up and we "talk about it". One month later I find that I'm pregnant. With triplets. AGAIN!!! They're all boys. AGAIN!!! The trips are born healthily, we name them: Beckett Theodore, Phoenix Jacoby and Edmund Cooper. The other children are thrilled.
Yr15: One day the older triplets rush into the house clutching a small squirming bundle. It was a puppy! A very badly injured puppy, the boys say they found her by the side of the road, I whisk her away to the vets and we all wait anxiously. The puppy, a little girl, miraculously pulls through and by now the whole family want to adopt her; when her original owners are not found I offer her a home. The little girl comes home with me and the children, obviously, call her Lucky. Bill and Bob take to her instantly and Bill especially takes her under her wing.
Yr16: When one of his friend's mother's becomes ill and hospital-bound, Tobias takes it upon himself to bring his friend home and insist that he stay with us until his single mum can look after him. The boy is called Gregor Vincent and is twelve years old, at first he proves to be a little troublesome but he soon settles down. After 9 months it is time for him to go back to his mum's but he is reluctant to leave, after talks we her we decide to unofficially adopt Gregor who is happy to spend the week with us and go to his mum's on the weekend and in some holidays.
Yr17: We adopt a new pet! As if we didn't have enough, but this one was actually my idea. Since Bill, Bob and Lucky grew to be quite big, and I can't exactly cuddle Squirt or Pauly, I am yearning for a lap cat. I find one at a local shelter who came from a family with dogs and fall in love with her. Since she is already three years old we keep her name: Bluey (because of her beautiful eyes).
Yr18: Franky's dad becomes terribly sick, he moves in with him to take care of him but he lives 400 miles away, leaving me to take care of all of the children. This puts a massive strain on me, so much so that I plead for Ava to move in with Lisa Jane. My brother even pops in several nights a week to lend a hand.
Yr19: After the younger triplets I was advised to no more children. So with that in mind Franky and I announce that we are going to have more children - we have already set our eyes on boy/girl twins that are eight years old - with the go ahead of our other children we set the wheels in motion. Six months later we bring Jensen Forrest and Amelia Willow home.
Yr20!: When we're alone, after a brilliant and massive 40th Birthday Party for me, Franky gives me a tentative surprise present. It is the adoption forms for a group of teenagers who were badly abused and are in desperate need of a stable home. The two boys and a girl are triplets and are 15 years old. I don't even have to sleep on it, I give the go ahead. All of our children are excited to meet their new siblings; Lleyton Amadeus, Tennyson Weston, and Rebekah Belle.
~May (40) and Franky (43) with: Carson (21), Roman (21), Jess (21), Liv (18), Tobias (17), Seb (12), Art (12), Jem (12), Evan (12), Becker (6), Phoenix (6), Edmund (6), Gregor (17), Jensen (10), Mia (10), Lleyton (15), Tenny (15) and Bex (15).~
Kelsey and Adam Randall
1. A week after me and my husb. and are married my little brother Derrick marries his high school sweetheart Dolly
2. We have a daughter who we name Charlotte Boquet
3. When my little Charlotte ia just a few months old my brother announces the birth of his own daughter Lillia Renee
4. My husband's job causes us to move all the way to Berlin Germany
5. We decide to buy Charlotte a parrot which she names Birdie
6. While on a vacation back to the states me and my sister in law decide to open a daycare
7. We buy a new house in Florida for vacations and if we ever decide to move back to the states
8. Next year my husband's job allows us to pack up and move into our Florida home
9. Me and my husband are interviewed in the local newspaper about my daycare
10. My brother's family comes to visit for a month and Charlotte and Lillia couldn't be happer
11. I decide to open a bookstore
12. My brother comes to stay with us again, this time on less happy terms. His wife is leaving him and Lillia for another man and he doesn't have anywhere else to go
13. At the pressures of my daughter and niece I decide to dye my hair blonde
14. My youngest cousin is married. We all go to the wedding and it's a beautiful occasio
15 . The whole family takes a vacation to Israel for a stress-reliever and some spiritual guidance when we meet the most gorgeous 2-year-old girl at an orphanage. We adopt her immediately. We decide to keep her first name, Noa, but since she has no middle we give her the middle of my husband's mother-Katherine.
16. My husband's job needs us to move back to Berlin, much to the dismay of Charlotte. We let Derrick and Lillia stay at the house
17. Adam and I have been fighting a lot so me, Noa and Charlotte move back to Orlando.
18. Birdie died unexpectedly while we were gone so on Charlottes birthday I buy her a new parrot, Polly
19. Adam and I reconcile and after Charlotte finishes school Noa and I move back to Berlin
20. With Charlotte away at college in the states and Noa now 7 we decide to take in a 6 year old foster child named Albert Benjamin
Kelsey Alanna Randall and Adam James Randall
1. We have boy girl twins, Levi Jasper and Jane Lily
2. I get a tattoo of the kids names
3. We unexpectedly have another daughter, Renee Peppermint
4. Me and my sister in law Rosie decide to open a daycare
5. We take a vacation to Mexico and while at an orphanage we meet a beautiful little 2 year old girl named Esparanza Estrella
6. Levi is begging for a brother so we take in a 6 year old foster son named Asher Lee
7. The kids are begging for a dog so we buy a pit bull named Lucy
8. Adams job takes us to Orlando
9. I decide to open another daycare now that all the kids are in school
10. We move again, this time South West to Hawaii to take care of my sick mother Charlotte
11. My mother dies and we decide it would be best to move back to Florida
12. Lucy ia getting older and the kids are asking for another puppy so we go out and buy a newborn pit bull, Roscoe
13. With our youngest children now 10 we weren't even thinking about having more children but God has another plan and we are blessed with a little girl we name Charlotte Rose, after my mother and Adams mother
14. We're interviewed in the newspaper about what it's like to be a family with adopted and biological children
15. We move again, this time to New York to help out Adams mom and dad
16. Adams job says we may have to move again within a couple years. The older kids say they've hated moving state four times already so we agree that if we have to move again we'll allow the kids to stay in New York
17. We move again but this time just into a bigger house that's more accommodating for our larger family.
18. We get the news that we have to move back to Florida. We agree to let Levi, Jane, and Asher stay to finish out their senior year but Renee, Esparanza, and Charlotte come back to Florida with us.
19. A movie is being shot at Renee and Esparanza school and they get to be extras.
20. Adams parents die in a car accident and give us the house since Levi, Jane, and Asher are already moved out and in college out of state. We agree to let Renee and Esparanza move in when they go to college in New York next year.
My name is Natalie Elizabeth Davidson and my husband's name is Aaron James Davidson. We were married in Raleigh, North Carolina in 2016. We were both 24. We honeymooned in New York City and decided to live in our hometown of Raleigh, North Carolina.
We have triplet boys!
DS- Henry James
DS- Peter Maxwell
The family Moves to Austin, Texas
My husband and I open a bookstore called “Pages”
We have a single baby boy!
DS- Nathaniel "Nate" Silas
We are unexpectedly pregnant with our fifth baby boy!
DS- Rory Thatcher
My husbands best friend from high school dies and leaves us his three year old.
DS- Garrett Owen
My husband gets a new job and we relocate to Boston, Massachusetts.
My great grandmother dies and leaves us $5 million in their will. We give a lot of it to charity and put some away for your children’s college funds.
One day Peter comes home from school and tells us that his friends don't have parents and are living in foster care. We talk it over and decide to adopt the twin brothers.
DS- Darcy Samuel
DS- Benjamin Isaac
My husband and I are interviewed on The View for donating so much money to different charities.
Since our youngest are six, we miss having babies around the house. We soon have twin boys.
DS- Gabriel "Gabe" Elijah
DS- Leonardo "Leo" Jude
We decide to take a family vacation to New York City where we took our honeymoon. With this many small children it was quite the adventure.
My best friend from high school suddenly dies and leaves her 3 year old son to us.
DS- Elliott Chandler
We unexpectedly become pregnant with another baby boy.
DS- August "Gus" Jonah
My younger brother and I go into business together to open up a vegan restaurant. Its a success!
We decide that we really want a daughter after having so many sons. We quickly become pregnant and when we go in for the ultrasound, we not only get the daughter we hoped for but we get another son as well!
DS- Levi Harris
DD- Violet Elizabeth
We really want little Violet to have a little sister so we try again and have not one, but two little girls.
DD- Lily Caroline
DD- Cleo Margaret
I decide to dye my hair blonde from its natural dark brown but quickly decide that I hate it and change it back.
My husband gets a promotion! After a little too much celebration we find out that we are pregnant with twin boys.
DS- Charles "Charlie" Everett
DS- Evan Wesley
We decide that one more baby will complete our huge family. When our triplets are nineteen years old, we welcome our final baby into the world; a little girl!
DD- Avalon "Ava" Grace
Natalie and Aaron Davidson [both 44 years old]
Henry Davidson [19 years old]
Jack Davidson [19 years old]
Peter Davidson [19 years old]
Darcy (Reed) Davidson [19 years old] -Adopted at age 8-
Benjamin (Reed) Davidson [19 years old] -Adopted at age 8-
Garrett (Martin) Davidson [17 years old] -Adopted at age 3-
Nathaniel Davidson [16 years old]
Rory Davidson [15 years old]
Elliott (Sawyer) Davidson [10 years old] -Adopted at age 3-
Gabe Davidson [9 years old]
Leo Davidson [9 years old]
Gus Davidson [6 years old]
Levi Davidson [4 years old]
Violet Davidson [4 years old]
Lily Davidson [3 years old]
Cleo Davidson [3 years old]
Charlie Davidson [1 year old]
Evan Davidson [1 year old]
Ava Davidson [Newborn]
DW called Emma Faith Carroll (Nee: Jones) and DH called Benjamin Adam Carroll. Met aged 21 in college and married aged 24 in York, England. Honeymooned in Bali. Move to Chester, England to live.
1. Have a baby boy called: Zachary Noel
2. Have triplets, two boys and a girl called: Isaac Enzo, Oscar Gregory & Esmé Zara
3. Have a baby boy called: Lucas Noah
4. Have triplet boys called: Theodore Carter, Jacob Micah & Edward Alexander
5. Have boy/girl twins called: Milo Zeke & Jasmine Ava
6. Have triplet girls called: Chloe Emilie, Imogen Ebony & Eden Beth
7. Adopt triplet boys called: Nathaniel Toby, Zane Maximilian & Mason Alfie
8. Have a girl called: Sophia Freya
9. Have a girl called: Isabel Farrah
10. Adopt triplets, two boys and a girl called: Liam Rhys, Riley Felix & Eleanor Hannah
11. Adopt triplets, two boys and a girl called: Ezra Joshua, Thackary Rupert & Madeline Taliah
12. Adopt triplets, two boys and a girl called: Daniel Zachariah, Arlo Bradley & Charlotte Cara
13. Adopt a girl called: Savannah Mollie
14. Adopt triplet girls called: Amelia Rebekah, Lauren Hallie & Genevieve Erin
15. Adopt a boy called: Ebenezer Dominic
16. Have boy/girl twins called: Reuben Lemuel & Matilda Abigail
17. Adopt triplet boys called: Harry Levi, Miles Abel & Finley Elias
18. Adopt triplets, one boy and two girls called: Marcus Jonah, Jade Seren & Ella Lacey
19. Have a girl called: Rosalie Noelle
20. Have a boy called: Thomas Abel
My name is Lily Grace James and my DH's name is Andrew Lewis James. I am 20 and Andrew is 25.
We got married in 2010 It was a fairytale wedding in the English countryside it was a dream. We honeymooned in Sidney, Australia.
Our first house together is a beautiful traditional English cottage.
#1 Shortly after our wedding we adopt a pet. A beautiful King Charles Spaniel called Pippin. :)
#2 A year later we decide that we want to start trying for a family and sure enough I fall pregnant.
We go for the scan and everything is fine with the pregnancy, when looking at the heartbeat the sonographer discovers a second.... and a third.... we're having TRIPLETS!! They're a cheeky bunch and we don't find out the sex until they make their apperance when we find out we now have three daughters!!
We name them Sophie, Harriet and Laila.
#3 When the girls are one year old their Grandma ( Andrews mum ) gets sick so moves in with us for awhile, sadly a few weeks later she gently passes. This sends Andrew into a deep depression and he can't work for awhile meaning i have to go back to work sooner than planned.
#4 We go to India on holiday and meet a family who's little girl needs things that her family can't provide we offer to look after her as her family are desperate and promise to make sure we visit them with her. She is two years old and Her name is Jahmani Louisa.
#5 We decide to pack up our family of Sophie, Harriet and Laila aged three and Jahmani and three. We move to a lovely hose in Orlando, Florida.
#6 We have a surprise when we discover that iI'm pregnant with twin girls!! We call them Poppy and Rosie.
#7 We decide that for Sophie, Harriet and Lailas 5th birthday we would get them a kitten. We get them a sweet little ginger tabby cat who the decide to call Millie.
#8 When Sophie, Harriet and Laila are six, Jahmani is six and Poppy and Rosie are two. We are surprised to discover that once again I am pregnant! This time with our first little boy. We call him George.
#9 There is a horrific thunder storm one night followed by a tornado and our family home gets destroyed. Luckily, my brother, his wife and there three sons aged 5, 3 and 1 take my family of 8 in for 6 months whilst we get ourselfs back on our feet and find our new home.
#10 My younger cousin Dylan gets married to a beautiful young girl called Lauren, they have a beautiful ceremony on the beach in California it reminds myself and Andrew of our own wedding and we decide to renew our own vows.
#11 Andrews sister comes to stay with us for awhile whist she is at university it has a great impact on our family for the 9 months that she stays as all the children love her!
#12 I am interviewed on Ellen degeneres show for being a family of eight and being left with nothing after our home was destroyed three years in the tornado storm. Sophie, Harriet and Laila are 10, Jahmani is 10, Poppy and Rosie are 6 and George is 4. They all come along and love meeting Ellen. :D
#13 We decide that we want another baby and soon i fall pregnant with a single baby girl who we call Ivy.
#14 We get the children a new pet. A westie called Flossy.
#15 We rellocate to Greenfields, Massachusetts for Andrews new job.
#16 After a year in Greenfields we move back to Orlando, Florida where family is and better schools for the kids who are now Fourteen, Ten, Eight and Three.
#17 My brother and Sister in law have a new baby girl to add to there family. They already have three boys Luke, James and Sam who are Thirteen, Eleven and Nine. They call her Isabelle.
#18 Unexpectedly I fall pregnant! This time with twin boys! Our children, Sophie, Harriet and Laila are Sixteen, Jahmani is Sixteen, Poppy and Rosie are Twelve, George is Ten and Ivy is Five. We call the new arrivals Thomas and Jake.
#19 Andrew meets an old flame and has an affair which has been going on for 3 years now but so much has happened i haven't had time to realise. It was found out horribly when are eldest Sophie came home from School early to find her dad 'cuddled' up with the supposed maid. This has put a huge strain on Andrews relationship with myself and the children.
#20 Andrew and I split and Myself and the children move to New York City.
My family -
Mum & Dad, Lily and Andrew ( split )
Sophie aged 18
Harriet aged 18
Laila aged 18
Jahmani aged 18
Poppy aged 14
Rosie aged 14
George aged 12
Ivy aged 7
Thomas aged 2
Jake aged 2
My name is Jodie Louise Atkins and My DH is Matthew Luke James I call him Matty. I'm 18 and Matty is 26.
We got married in 2013, we had a beautiful dream like wedding at Edingbrough Castle, Scotland. We take a beautiful honeymoon to Hawaii!
Our house is perfect for us we are very happy in it http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=e1c4608
We're living in Devon, England.
Me and my best friend Faye decide to open a buisness from home together. The buisness is cake making in which people can view them online and we will deliver specially hand made cakes for people for any type of occasion.
I decide to write some books about my cake buisness so I open my own bookstore to sell them in. I call it Frills.
We are so delighted to find out I'm pregnant but sadly with all the stress from the two buisnesses and sadly i miscarriage!
Unexpectdly not long after miscarrying I fall pregnant with twin boys! :)
They're beautiful, we call them Cameron Luke and Dexter Matthew.
We had a major fire, luckily none of us were hurt but we have to move in with my mum. Cameron and Dexter are only one year old and had got into a lovely routine so sadly thats now got messed up and Matty is so stressed out he has to go stay away with his mum for awhile splitting are family up for time. We soon get ourselves sorted mind and move into our new home. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=837e202
Matty bumps into an old flame and they have an affair which lasts a horrendous 11 months!! This takes a massive strain on our marriage and Mattys relationship with Cameron and Dexter. It takes such a long time to get our relationship back on track but I am determined for the sake of the boys.
When Cameron and Dexter are Three years old we take them to Flamingo Land Theme Park. They both go on one of the Kiddie rides and they're is a huge fault. Cameron gets trapped underneath the ride and is there for 45 minutes before getting rescued! He is seriusly injured and is taken to hospital more less straight away! He undergoes two operation to try and stop his internal bleeding and we get told to spend the night with him as they don't think he'll make it through! Its the worst news a parent can ever hear. After spending 4 months in hospital Cameron pulls through and is allowed back home. The ride is now closed down permanantly!
My friend Faye who I have the cake buisness with falls pregnant and has beautiful little girl called Lacie!
We pack up our stuff and move to a beautiful house in Plymouth, South West England. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=7e9b246
We try to extend our family but sadly i fail to get pregnant.
My younger cousing Ellissia gets married to her dream man!
Once again we keep trying for a baby as the boys are now seven years old and once again we fail.
We move again this time across the border to Lanesbrough, Massachusetts. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=de7a222
Now we're settled in we try again for a baby and I fall pregnant with a baby girl!
She's perfect and well worth the wait we call her Amelia Rose. :)
Matty gets a job he's now working in the local hospital as a major trauma surgeon! Cameron and Dexter who are now nine years old really look up to their dad.
We decide to move back England as we're missing our families too much. We move back to Devon where we both come from. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-pho...php?st=d39b62f
Mattys favourite cousin Lucas sadly passes away and his wife died a few years ago so we take in his three children. All girls, Leah is 18, Molly is 16 and Grace is 14.
My friend Faye gets married. I'm made of honour, Matty is best man, Leah, Molly, Grace and Amelia are all bridesmaids and Cameron and Dexter are ring bearers!
We get a pet parrot after weekly begs from the kids shes called Kittie.
We decide to put ourselves to good use and adopt newborn triplets, two boys and one girl! They're called Samuel Michael, Oliver Thomas and Polly Louise.
We extend our family with a golden retriever dog called Maggie.
I get a tattoo of all my children and adopted childrens names on my lower back. Cameron, Dexter and Amelia. Leah, Molly and Grace, and Samuel, Oliver and Polly.
Unexpectedly I fall pregnant with twin boys! We call them Jacob Nicholas and Issac Adam. :)
Mum & Dad -
(Me) Jodie aged 37
Matthew aged 45
Biological children -
Cameron aged 17
Dexter aged 17
Amelia aged 9
Jacob aged newborn
Issac aged newborn
Adopted children -
Samuel aged 3
Oliver aged 3
Polly aged 3
Nieces living with us -
Leah aged 24
Molly aged 22
Grace aged 20.
Jodie, Matty, Cameron, Dexter, Mia, Jacob, Issac, Samuel, Oliver, Polly, Leah, Molly, Grace, Kittie and Maggie. <3 :D
Evelyn Pearl Christensen and Liam Joseph Christensen. I am 23 and he is 28.
We married got married in March, Salt Lake City. We love the mountains. We honeymooned in Europe.
We currently live in Seattle, WA.
Year 1 - We get two dogs - Nephi and Maggie
Year 2 - We go on vacation to Australia
Year 3 - We unexpectedly fall pregnant with a little baby boy. He is born on November 19th and we name his Jameson North Christensen (Jamie/Mason)
Year 4 - Your DH get's a new job, his family pass him down the company they own in Seattle.
Year 5 - Because the company is doing so well in the North West, he decides to open a new branch in the South West. That summer we move down to Utah and he starts the new branch.
Year 6 - We become unexpectedly pregnant with Twin Boys!! They are born on September 14th and are fraternal. Their names are Finnegan Jude Christensen and Everett Stone Christensen (Finn)
Year 7 - We go back to Seattle for the summer and spend some time with his family and have a reunion. It's great for us all to see each other again and we love Seattle and the Sound.
Year 8 - DH's Sister and her son come to stay with us. She has always loved Utah, so she moves in with us until she can get herself sorted. They are with us for 4 months and she comes to work at the family business.
Year 9 - Our niece gets married at the age of 18. They have dated for a couple of years now and marriage seems like the next step. The wedding is full of family and such a beautiful day.
Year 10 - DH's dad decides he would like to move to Utah and run the business DH established and retire down here. We move back to Seattle to take over the bigger business.
Year 11 - We get pregnant and it is another little boy!! His name is Brigham Reid Christensen. He is born on June 3rd.
Year 12 - A dear friend of ours gets married and we all have roles in the wedding. I am maid of honor. Husband is Best man and the kids all play a role in being the ring bear/page boys and mini ushers.
Year 13 - We decide to adopt a baby from Korea. We adopt an adorable little girl. er birthday is February 14th and we adopt her 6 weeks later. We decide to name her Eliza Caroline Christensen.
Year 14 - We decide to get a cat. Her name is Lulu
Year 15 - We spend the summer in Utah with family. It's brilliant to all be together and to enjoy time together. Our family is huge.
Year 16 - We get unexpectedly pregnant with a little girl!! Her name is Everly Willow Christensen. She is born on July 13th.
Year 17 - We are interviewed for a newspaper. We are interviewed about the success of our business.
Year 18 - A relative passes away and leaves us their house. It's a lovely house in Cape Cod. We decided to keep it as a holiday home for the family to use!!
Year 19 - We adopt another baby - This time a little girl from India. We name her India Pearl Christensen.
Year 20 - We go on a family vacation to Cape Cod. Our family is complete!
Rider Fox Young and Silhouette Boquet Young get married when they are both just 18
1. In just the first month of our marriage we get a devastating call that Rider's best friend has died and has left us with the custody of his 13 year old sister Evangeline Faith, who he had previously adopted after the death of his own mother.
2. Another tragedy strikes when Rider's cousin who was like an older sister to him dies, leaving us with her three children, 15 year old Blake Remington, and 10 year old twins Axel Lee and Margot Imogen
3. We're all interviewed in the local paper about what it's like adopting children.
4. We make a big move up to New York City.
5. Evangeline and Blake reveal to us that they've been seeing each other and Evangeline is pregnant. Since we did adopt them so late into their childhoods and they don't really feel like siblings we allow them to keep seeing eachother but first ground them from anything except school and work until their daughter Lila Elliott is born.
6. We decide that we all need a break and take a vacation all the way to Israel to just marvel in the spiritual beauty of Jesus.
7. Axel and Margot beg for a pet so we give in and buy a dog and a cat who they name Rascal and Rapunzel.
8. Evangeline and Blake get married and we couldn't be more thrilled.
9. We are thrilled when we find out we're expecting our first biological child after eight years of marriage, a beautiful little boy who we name Levi Jasper
10. With Axel and Margot off to college we decide New York is just too busy and we move South West to New Mexico
11. After eleven years of marriage me and Rider get matching tattoos that say each other's favorite Bible verse about marriage
12. Three year old Levi ia begging for a pet of his own so we adopt a new dog and cat who he names Flopsy and Momo
13. We're thrilled to find out we're pregnant with boy girl twins. We name them Dorothy Rae and Theodore Lee
14. I run into my ex-boyfriend, James Daniel Phillips while on vacation with some friends while Rider and the kids are at home. We hit it off and start talking and we end up having an affair. I break it off after a few months feeling very guilty but I don't end up telling Rider until...
15. All month after I break off the affair I find out I'm pregnant. I'm worried the child is James' so I confess my actions to Rider. He gets extremely angry and tells me if the child i James he wants a divorce. After Renee Peppermint is born we get a paternity test and I couldn't be more thrilled to find out Rider is the father.
16. We decide we need a fresh start and we move all the way to Massachusetts.
17. Evangeline and Blake reveal on Lila's twelfth birthday that they're pregnant with a son. Five months later Ranger Gray is born.
18. Rider's mother is very sick and moves in with us. She helps with the kids so we couldn't be more thrilled.
19. The younger kids decide they want their own pet so we go out and buy a dog, Missy.
20. Evangeline and Blake reveal they're pregnant again, with another boy. They name him Forrest Knight.
Silhouette (38) and Rider (38)
Axel and Margot (28)
Theodore and Dorothy (7)
Evangeline and Blake kids:
Lila (15), Ranger (3), Forrest (NB)