- Date of Birth
- March 7
- I am the proud mommy of three amazing chocolate labs, Piper and Daisy and Koda. They are the lights of my life and they make me the happiest woman alive. I don't know what I would do without my three perfect boos!
I work at a 19th century restoration village, where I give tours of antebellum-aged houses and stores while in period attire. I also work with victims of PTSD at the local VA, and I do research under the wing of a PhD. Those are really the only important things about me.
My goal in life is so have enough money to create a doggie adoption agency, where I will be financially stable enough to care for many dogs at a time (without having to put them down) until they are all in owners' loving arms. I already volunteer at shelters and I have independently found homes for abandoned kittens before.
- Somewhere over the rainbow
- history, reading, dancing when no one's watching me, psychology, writing, animals, dogs
- Historical interpreter at a restoration village and a researcher at the local VA
- Children's Names::
- (Prospective children, so I'm just plopping out names)
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Last Activity
- November 8th, 2013 04:27 PM
- Join Date
- June 27th, 2012