2 Visitor Messages
- Hi. My name is Martha Jane, and my husband is Gregory Bruce. We have three children. I have an identical twin sister, Irene Claire. For our first names, my sister and I were named after our grandmothers. When we were growing up, my sister and I were always planning what we would name our children someday. Coincidentally, she and I both had three children, and each have two sons and a daughter.
In addition to my children's names, a few of my other current favorite names are:
Nicholas ~ Aaron ~ Christopher ~ Frederick ~ Anthony ~ Baxter ~ Geoffrey ~ Samuel ~ Eric ~ Gabriel
Susanna ~ Louisa ~ Magdalena ~ Eva ~ Clarissa ~ Francesca ~ Anneliese ~ Iris ~ Juliet ~ Sylvia ~ Claire ~ Clara ~ Bethany ~ Ivy ~ Miranda ~ Natalie ~ Marissa ~ Helena ~ Augusta
- Southern California
- genealogy, genetics, reading, health, Bible
- former Dental Office Manager (until the birth of my first child)
- Children's Names::
- 1. Daniel Glen (middle name after my FIL's middle name)
2. Timothy Austin (middle name honors my grandfather)
3. Rebecca Jane (Jane is after my late mother 'Mary Jane.')
- No, but I would have loved to have had one more.
Mother of three teenagers: (1) Daniel Glen, (2) Timothy Austin, and (3) Rebecca Jane. All middle names honor family, with Jane used three generations in a row. (A second girl would have been Susanna Eve).
- Total Posts
- Posts Per Day
- Total Messages
- Most Recent Message
- June 2nd, 2012 07:42 AM
- Last Activity
- July 28th, 2015 04:35 PM
- Join Date
- November 27th, 2009