Review and change the name ratings you've made throughout the site
Create a private list of your favorite names or share it with the Nameberry community to flex your naming muscles
Manage all the name subscription emails you've set up
Change your email address and your password
Celebrity baby names from the wild – Moroccan and Mowgli – to the wonderful. Dish here on the best and worst celebrity baby names.
01. Willem Jan Johannes Pieter Floris - Boy - Prince Floris and Princess Aimée of Orange-Nassau - Sisters: Magali and Eliane
01. Enzo Jett - Boy - Luke Carroll & Danica Sarno
03. Mila - Girl - Roman & Larisa Pavlyuchenko - Sister Kristina
03. Martin - Boy - Iker...
01. Dashiel Edan - Girl - Milla Jovovich & Paul Anderson - Sister Ever
01. Kit James - Boy - James Thornton & Joanna Page - Sister Eva
01. Ava Claire - Girl - AJ & Dionne Calloway - Sister Amy
01. Novalee Reign - Girl - Catelynn Lowell & Tyler Baltierra
01. Vivienne -...
01. Minnie Blossom - Girl - Rachel Stevens & Alex Bourne - Sister: Amelie
02. Juno (twin) - Girl - Zanna Roberts Rassi & Mazdack Rassi
01. Lucian Augustus - Boy - Weston & Danielle Cage
02. Matilda Jean - Girl - Daniel & Sarah Merrett
03. Riley Simone - Girl - Tom & Ashley...
01. Cash Aaron - Boy - Clint & Laura Bowyer
03. Ford Miller - Boy - Ryan Murphy & David Miller - Brother: Logan
04. Meridon - Girl - Sam...
*Thought that instead of making separate threads for minor royals, I'd make one overall thread (counting out "big" royals like William and Catherine,...
Does anyone have any guesses as to names that might be given to a prince or princess when Princess William and Duchess Catherine have a child?
Jan 05. Dakota - Girl - Rosie O'Donnell - Brothers: Parker, Blake; Sisters: Chelsea, Vivienne
Jan 05. Caledonia Rose - Girl - Michael Kay...
Use this control to limit the display of threads to those newer than the specified time frame.
Allows you to choose the data by which the thread list will be sorted.
Order threads in...
Note: when sorting by date, 'descending order' will show the newest results first.