Saints' Names For Boys
The energetic Diego is rising rapidly along with a lot of other authentically Spanish choices that work perfectly well with Anglo surnames.
Possibly a derivative of Santiago, Diego is... Read More
The sophisticated Edmund and its nearly-identical French twin Edmond are coming out of mothballs now that Edward, inspired by Twilight, is once again a hot name.
Edmund has had... Read More
Elias, strong and charismatic, is following in the path of family members Elijah and Eli, and is also moving on up in popularity, now a solid Number 103.
Used by the English Puritans in... Read More
Unlike popular girls' name Emily, Emil has a slightly unfriendly feel. Read More
Emmanuel--spelled with one or two 'm's'-- was popular with early Jewish immigrants, until overused nickname Manny caused it to fade. Now, this important biblical name is being revived in its full... Read More
Recent User Lists
- Cowboy / Western Names (BOYS)
- Skyrim Girl Names
- Boys Names that Sound Both Strong and Smart
- Classic, but Uncommon Names
- my top Hyphen girl Names
Erasmus has long retained the image of the bearded and bespectacled Dutch philosopher, but could be one that the audacious baby namer just might dare to dust off.
The fourth century... Read More
Eric -- the all-time most popular Scandinavian boys' name in the U. S. -- peaked in the Ricky Nelson/Rick Springfield period. It was adopted by English speakers in the mid-nineteenth century, who... Read More
Fabian is the ancient name of a saint and pope that also has Shakespearean cred as Olivia's servant in Twelfth Night and more recently made an appearance in Harry Potter. In the... Read More
You might also like these lists:
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures Includes: Aurelia
- Baby Names That Mean Luck Includes: Asher
- Space Baby Names Includes: Aurora
- Italian Word Names Includes: Aurora
- Names Girls Love Having Includes: Ariel
- 1900s Baby Names Includes: Arthur
- Belles of the Ball Includes: Annabel, Arabella
- Unisex Baby Names Includes: Avery
- Antique Baby Names Ready for Restoration Includes: Adeline, Amos, Atticus
- Literary Names for Girls Includes: Arabella, Aurora