Stylish L Baby Names
L is the letter that lends style to almost any name that contains it these days, whether at the beginning, in the middle, or -- most fashionably of all -- in a couple of different places. Also stylish are baby names that not only contain the letter L but its sound, as in Ella and Elliot. Here, fashionable baby names made all the lovelier by the letter L.
Recent User Lists
- Favourite combos
- "A" Girl Names That I Love and That Aren't Used Often.
- Boys Names
- Ruby Rose has a dog called Sadie, a cat called Mirabel and a sibling on the way...
- My Favorite Boys Names
You might also like these lists:
- Scottish Names for Boys Includes: Callum
- Cool Girl Names From Around the World Includes: Calla, Eliana
- Surname Favorites Includes: Dylan, Landon
- Vowel Baby Names for Boys Includes: Elijah, Eli, Alfie
- Cool Girl Names from Ancient Cultures Includes: Lucia
- Baby Names That Mean Peace Includes: Oliver
- If You Like Adam, You Might Love... Includes: Eli
- Vintage Baby Names for Boys Includes: Oliver, Maxwell, Silas
- Vintage Baby Names for Girls Includes: Lillian, Cecilia, Isabella, Annabelle, Ella, Eleanor, Stella, Juliet, Mabel
- Badass Princess Names Includes: Estelle