If You Like Aaron, You Might Love...
Jonah, the name of the Old Testament prophet who was swallowed by the whale, only to emerge unharmed three days later, is increasingly appreciated by parents looking for a biblical name less common... Read More
Judah is the strong, resonant Old Testament name of the son of Jacob who was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, and from whom the word Jew is derived. Some of the name's newfound populari... Read More
Levi, lighter and more energetic than most biblical names, with its up vowel ending, combines Old Testament gravitas with the casual flair associated with Levi Strauss jeans. Now being rediscover... Read More
Micah is a biblical name that growing numbers of parents are looking at as a more unusual alternative to Michael, projecting a shinier, more lively image. Micah is the name of a biblical prophet a... Read More
Noah surprised the baby name world in 2013 to become the new Number 1 name, unseating Jacob after a thirteen-year reign. Noah, the name of the Old Testament patriarch of the ark, is one of those u... Read More
Jewish parents in particular may be drawn to this quiet, composed name of the first king of Israel and the name of Saint Paul before his conversion. In modern times, it has been associated with Nob... Read More
Recent User Lists
- Unnamed List
- Traditional, yet out of the ordinary (boys)
- My odd,complex manly-mans.
- For the Girls...
- Unnamed List
You might also like these lists:
- If You Like Jacob, You Might Love... Includes: Abel, Abner, Caleb, Levi, Micah, Noah, Jonah
- Biblical Place Names Includes: Judah
- Colonial Names for Boys Includes: Abner, Asa, Eli, Gideon, Levi
- Three-Syllable Baby Names Includes: Gideon
- Bible Baby Names: Most Popular Includes: Eli, Ethan, Noah, Jonah
- Cool Vintage Baby Names Includes: Asa
- International Variations of Alexandra Includes: Eli
- C or K -- Your Choice Includes: Caleb
- Old-Fashioned Baby Names Includes: Levi