Spanish Word Names
The parent in search of truly distinctive baby names has to move farther than ever away from the established roster. One new direction -- or is it two? -- for the intrepid baby namer is toward foreign-word names, which combine two of today's coolest trends. We combed our own diccionarios for French, Italian, and Spanish words that could make perfectly appropriate, attractive baby names, and here are some Spanish ideas. But no reason to stop here--consider words from the language of your own ethnic background, be it Czech or Chinese, and add them to the list of your personal possibilities.
Recent User Lists
- A (Preliminary) Boys' Name List... Or, to convince my hubby to change Vincent!
- Futuristic Names
- Boys names
- 9 Boys' Names With History That Aren't Registered on Nameberry.
List Categories:See All List Categories
You might also like these lists:
- Catherine/Katherine's International Variations Includes: Reina
- Cool Baby Names That Start With L Includes: Luna
- Celestial Baby Names Includes: Luna
- Place Names Off The Map Includes: Indio, Reno
- Coolator for Girls' Names Includes: Aurora
- Goddess Baby Names Includes: Aurora, Luna
- Literary Names for Girls Includes: Aurora, Vida, Vida
- New Year's Baby Names Includes: Aurora
- The O Names Includes: Indio, Reno
- Baby Names That Mean New Beginnings Includes: Aurora