If You Like Edward, You Might Love...
Julian is a rising star, having overcome the somewhat pale, aesthetic image it projected in the past and become a solid, handsome, recommended choice. Julian has numerous historic and cultural ref... Read More
While this classic royal name has yet to catch on, we sense a comeback. Both Louis and Lewis are in Britain's Top 100, and if they don't revive here, all the better for those -- like actors Sandra ... Read More
Patrick, long tied to a hyper-Irish image, is enjoying something of a renaissance as a stylish classic, as it has long been considered in England. Along with such choices as Charles and George, Pat... Read More
A second-tier classic, the New Testament Timothy moves in and out of fashion more than John and James, but, though it peaked in the 1960s, many modern parents still appreciate its familiarity and l... Read More
Until recently Ward was, like Wally, a Cleaver name, but today's parents are seeing it as a cooler nickname for Edward than Eddie, and are also beginning to use it on its own. Read More
William has been among the most enduring of classics, currently standing at a solid Number 5. In the last year, the name has been chosen by almost 17,000 American parents as being ideally conservat... Read More
Recent User Lists
- If you like Alexander, you might like...
- Boy Names
- Baby #2 oh how I want you!
- If you like Liam you might love...
- irish girls names
You might also like these lists:
- Classic Baby Names Includes: George, William, Henry, Edward
- Vampire Baby Names Includes: Edward
- If You Like Oscar, You Might Love.... Includes: Edmund
- Boy Names for Girls Includes: Timothy
- Two-Syllable Baby Names Includes: Patrick
- Cool Baby Names That Start With P Includes: Patrick
- Pixar Baby Names Includes: Francis
- If You Like Ethan, You Might Love... Includes: Eamon
- Saints' Names For Boys Includes: Hugh, Edmund, Henry, Julian
- Supermodel Baby Names Includes: George, William, Henry