tararyaz Berry Juice profile image

Predicting 2014 Starbaby Names, Part 2

posted by: tararyaz View all posts by this author

comments

12 Responses to “Predicting 2014 Starbaby Names, Part 2”

spotlightstarlit Says:

December 2nd, 2013 at 8:42 am

I secretly hope Genn & John will use Emma, perhaps as a middle name.

LolaMarie Says:

December 2nd, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Just a point of correction: it’s Josh Dallas, not John

tori101 Says:

December 2nd, 2013 at 5:18 pm

Gorgeous read! I hope some of your predictions come true!

KickinKay Says:

December 2nd, 2013 at 5:43 pm

I love these guesses, I hope some of them come true! Also Danielle Jonas actually is having a girl.

indiefendi Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 10:41 am

I remember several years ago Kevin said he wanted Madison Grace but of course time goes by so I hope they choose a feminissima Italian girl name now that Dani is actually pregnant.

Danni Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 11:04 am

It would be so lovely if Drew used Blythe. Blythe and Olive were made to be sisters.

tararyaz Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 12:19 pm

Thank you @LolaMarie I let Linda know!

I agree @Danni Olive and Blythe would be so cute together

@indiefendi Grace in the middle next to Jonas makes me think of Grace Jones, but Serafina Grace would be pretty for them.

I would love to hear everyone’s guesses!

lesliekav Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 12:46 pm

I’m most interested in what Thandie Newton will choose given her daughters’ names. I could see another great name with an o-sounding ending like Nico: Cleo, Rocco, Theo, Margo/Margaux.

tararyaz Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 2:34 pm

@lesliekav I am so interested to see if Thandie picks another person or character to honor with a name! I think that Ripley & Nico are so different but both awesome, strong, unique females! I really hope she has a girl so I can find out who else is on her list of influences! I think Margot and Cleo are beautiful & the O ending is a strong possibility!

Cherryberrychiller Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 10:34 pm

You wouldn’t believe how long a lot of people have waited to hear the one of the Jonas brothers is going to be a dad. It’s like only yesterday they were all on Camp Rock, singing and dancing the nights away.

R_J Says:

December 6th, 2013 at 9:29 am

Your guesses always seem to right on the money. If the celebs don’t use them, they should!

R_J Says: