New Babyberry Report for November: Ruby, Rory and Rowdy

comments

25 Responses to “New Babyberry Report for November: Ruby, Rory and Rowdy”

karateleshi80 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 12:31 am

I really admire how the parents chose Alice Amelia’s name. November has been the highlight of this year I think on NB, so many goodies!

My picks:

Annika Vivian

Evanna Francine

Everly Belle

Ireland Victoria Yves – just simply awesome! Her sibling Harlow Ava Jean has an incredible name too! :)

Vivienne Sofia

Seraphine Charlotte – my favourite! I adore Charlotte as a middle and Seraphine is dreamy!

These are not my usual style but I find them catchy, strong and classy:

Archer Cohen Bear
Huckleberry Jude
Rory August Walker
Jasper Errol

tillyxengineer Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 2:13 am

My daughters name is Juniper Elizabeth not Jupiter! :(

linda Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 2:18 am

I’ve made the correction–sorry!

KKRvF Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 5:04 am

Very minor correction: Konrad Rupert Leopold’s sister is Benedikte Eva Nichola. Great month!

joyfulmomto8 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 8:34 am

Hi :) just wanted to add, Caroline has two middle names, her full name is:
Caroline Augusta Jane :) thanks so much! I love printing these out and saving them in the baby hook! This is my fourth nameberry baby :) Also, for anyone wondering, Caroline hubby has loved for years, Augusta and Jane honor family :)

joyfulmomto8 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 8:35 am

Sorry, should read baby book! Not sure why so many smiley faces, sorry!

jjayx Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 9:08 am

Love Alice Amelia and the story behind it is just adorable. Also, for the girls, I like: Everly Belle, Matilda Rosamond, Margo Alice. I saw the announcement for Ireland Victoria Yves and just melted when I saw she’d be nicknamed Ivy, from her initials.

Favourite boys are: Bruno Xavier, Jasper Errol and Rory August Walker.

Good month all round, I think! :)

Mcdonak1 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 10:48 am

It’s a close call because there are so many wonderful names up there, but I think that my favorites are Caroline Augusta Jane and Konrad Rupert Leopold. Rory August Walker and Antonia Eloise Gray are my runners-up… Can you tell that I love the double middles? :)

Danni Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 11:00 am

Wow, there are some beauties in that list! November must be a good naming month :D

Annika Vivian: so lyrical!
Abel Rupert: he sounds like future husband material–sweet, friendly, strong, chivalrous.
Clark Ebenezer: just wow *swoons*
Konrad Rupert Leopold (can you tell I just love Rupert?) Rip is a very cute nn.
Rory August Walker: possibly the sweetest boy’s name I’ve ever heard.

KKRvF Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:13 pm

McDonak1- we have the same taste! Antonia’s mom and I were due the same day and Antonia with two middles was our girl choice! (if you appreciate the long winded names….our last name is actually four words long when written in German but the first two words get added to the middles in North America…so his name is even longer!

charmingwitch Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:24 pm

The story for Alice is really cute and it’s a lovely name especially with her siblings. Lots of good ones here, I particularly like Annika Vivian.

KateMP91 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 1:53 pm

So many good names in November! Wow, I’m impressed with all you awesome namers out there! I have a soft spot for Huckleberry and Rowdy. While I don’t know a Huckleberry, I do know a man named Rowdy and he is the biggest sweet heart, and well-accomplished.

littlemissmariss Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 5:55 pm

Eep!! My Archie Bear is on the list!! :) I guess I should have put a little input on his name for the birth announcement:
I wanted an “old man” name and OH wanted something modern, strong, and masculine. Archer turned out the perfect compromise with nick name Archie! Plus we both love surname names. The moment Archer was suggested it was clear that was our baby’s name <3 Cohen was a choice my OH adored, and I love it too. And Bear was picked to honor my brother who passed away. His nick name was Bear. It felt perfect to include it in my sons name.

November really was a fabulous naming month though, I really liked quite a few!

Alice Amelia (adorable story behind it!)
Caroline Augusta Jane
Henrietta Jane
Margo Alice (it suits so well with Evie June!)
Seraphine Charlotte (and also love her sister Eloise Violets name!)
Abel Rupert
Archer Cohen Bear (of course ;) )
Clark Ebenezer
Everest Hendry Charles (I don't love Hendry, but the ahh so handsome!)
Huckleberry Jude
Rory August Walker
Viggo Conrad

So many great ones!

indiefendi Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 6:30 pm

Ruby Juliet Noa is my favorite! Noa gives it the rockstar edge since Juliet and Ruby are very girly, I love it!

Congrats everyone on your babies btw!

Sunshine.10 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 8:14 pm

Ooh, I love the report with the stories included! Great idea! :)

Some lovely names this month:

Clark Ebenezer (Love the name Clark and the story of the combo as a whole. Made me put Eben on my list!)

Antonia Eloise Gray

Sylvia Joy — Sylvie is just darling. Plus it’s sophisticated at the the same time, so you can’t beat that. :)

sarahmezz Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 9:50 pm

So many gorgeous names! For my money, the clear stand-outs are:

Antonia Eloise Gray
Dominic Jameson
Konrad Rupert Leopold

Honourable mentions…

Caroline Augusta Jane
Clark Ebenezer
Henrietta Jane
Ireland Victoria Yves
Loretta Daisy

MeganJoy Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 10:54 pm

These are all soooo good! I’ve love the name Job for a very long time, but can’t get the hubster to agree to it. If I were to pick my favorite combo from this report, it would go to Huckleberry Jude. I love that!

ty13 Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 10:58 pm

It is actually Margot Alice.

Loving Caroline Augusta Jane and Sylvie Joy!

shutterbuglove Says:

December 3rd, 2013 at 10:58 pm

Lovely and inspired names! November was a great month in nameberry land :). I also really enjoyed reading the backstory on some of the picks–makes them all the more special!!

linda Says:

December 4th, 2013 at 12:33 am

Margot is now Margot–sorry!

Saracita00 Says:

December 4th, 2013 at 6:44 am

There are several I really like this month!

Alice Amelia – great alliteration and what a sweet story!

Annika Vivian – feels exotic without being over-the-top.

Antonia Eloise Gray – I have a soft spot for Antonia. Happy to see it being used! Eloise is one of those tricky names that are difficult to put into a combo, but it’s perfect with Antonia. I think I would have liked this one even *better* as just a two name combo.

Caroline Augusta Jane – this one took awhile to grow on me but I really think it’s beautiful, classy, and everything lovely.

Hattie as a nickname is so fun to see!

Ruby Juliet Noa – perhaps the most catchy of the 3-name combos, I really love the “rhythm” and “flow” of this one!

Seraphine Charlotte – right on trend and yet unexpected. Love this one.

Honorable mention:
Scarlett Rosalind Artemis – so strong, and the repeating R’s are attractive.
Vivienne Sofia – pretty combination.

On the boys’ side my favorites are:
Clark Ebenezer – both underused and both names that are a bit challenging. Perfect together.

Huckleberry Jude – so unexpected. Same-initial sibling sets are so not my thing but I think Holden and Huckleberry are just too charming.

Job Marcellus – Job isn’t my favorite but I’m nonetheless a little bit excited to see this name actually used, and I followed their story over in the forums.

Rory August Walker – such an upbeat combo, and I have a soft spot for Rory!

Viggo Conrad – Viggo is one of my pet favorites, love seeing this one here.

Honorable mention:
Archer Cohen Bear
Everest Hendry Charles
Konrad Rupert Leopold
Lennox Andrew Michael – all four of these really nicely put-together combinations!

Congratulations to ALL of the new parents. Really a great group of well-named babies here.

BlueYorkie Says:

December 4th, 2013 at 3:28 pm

My little niece Mallory Hazel nn Molly didn’t make it on. Probably because she’s not my child, but I posted for her.

So many favorites!
Alice Amelia, sister of Clara Margaret and Oliver Michael- what a cute story! And the alliteration is flawless.
Annika Vivian- love this! Annika is a name I sometimes feel is neglected, and I am happy to see it used!
Ireland Victoria Yves, sister of Harlow Ava Jean- Ireland and Harlow compliment each other beautifully.
Lucy Elizabeth- Lucy is one of my favorites!
Scarlett Rosalind Artemis, sister of Penelope, Easton and Magnolia, step-sister of Callum and Alexander- Every bit of this is absolutely perfect!
Seraphine “Sephie” Charlotte, sister of Eloise Violet- I had to acknowledge this, because there are two sisters in a story I’m writing named Charlotte and Eloise!
Sylvia ‘Sylvie’ Joy, sister of Ramona- This is beautiful!
Alonzo Hendrix- Hendrix is PERFECT!
Archer Cohen Bear- Archer and Cohen have both been on my favorite list at different times! Archer is off and on, and Cohen is on it a the moment and has been since about May.
Huckleberry Jude, brother of Holden Timothy- Huckleberry is great! I’ve always had kind of a soft spot for it.
Lennox Andrew Michael “Lex”- Love the nickname!
Rory August Walker, brother of Finn Patrick and Isla Elizabeth- Rory is one of my favorites, and I love that you put in your month of marriage! Also love Finn!

tori101 Says:

December 4th, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Congratulations to all the new parents!

My favourites are…

Job Marcellus
Lennox Andrew Michael
Rory August Walker

: )

Brynie Says:

December 5th, 2013 at 6:50 pm

I absolutely adore the combination Loretta Daisy for girls the most and Henrietta ‘Hattie’ Jane is my runner up! Everest Hendry Charles and Alonzo Hendrix are equally my favourite names for boys on the list. :)

» New Babyberry Report for November: Ruby, Rory and Rowdy Baby Name Suggestion Says:

August 29th, 2014 at 6:45 pm

[…] A bumper crop of beautifully named babyberries arrived last month, from Alice to Alonzo, Vivienne to Viggo. Here’s the full Monthly Report. Nameberry – Baby Name Blog » Baby name news […]