Nameberry Picks: 12 Best Bunny Names

comments

7 Responses to “Nameberry Picks: 12 Best Bunny Names”

Lola Says:

April 19th, 2011 at 9:37 am

Oh,Cecily! I forgot about Cecily bunny. Another plus, maybe a theme for Cecily’s nursery? ;)

Harvey, Lola! and Sheba all are meaningful to me. Harvey’s probably my favorite Jimmy Stewart movie of all time. And my Mother used to ask me “Who do you think you are, the Queen of Sheba”? So Sheba, while not super child-friendly, makes me smile. :D Thanks for the memory this morning!

pdxlibrarian Says:

April 19th, 2011 at 10:16 am

I don’t know anything about Winx Club, but Kiko sounds Japanese — similar to Kiki from Kiki’s Delivery Service or like the common names Kioko and Keiko.

Sara Says:

April 19th, 2011 at 11:25 am

And there is Jessica and Roger from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. “I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.”

These days I am liking Roger. Solid dependable name with an ancient history.

And last but not least, there is Ricochet Rabbit. I tried to name a cat that once, but he ended up Booster Rocket instead. Ricochet, what a great nickname – maybe for Roger!

Johanna Says:

April 19th, 2011 at 8:13 pm

Beatrix Potter has a lot of meaning to me since my bedroom in my British grandparents home (where I spent my summers) was Beatrix Potter themed and I was obsessed with the books and characters. She had such amazing character names!

Claire Says:

April 20th, 2011 at 3:55 pm

And of course, there’s always just Bunny.

Sunday Summary: 4/24/11 | Appellation Mountain Says:

April 24th, 2011 at 4:47 pm

[…] start with the inevitable: Nameberry’s Twelve Best Bunny Names.  Hazel and Niccolo are my […]

Angela Says:

June 23rd, 2011 at 6:27 am

I love the Beatrix Potter stories and B’rer Rabbit.

Three names to add to the list though not very child friendly:- Bugs, Buster and Babs (this one would be okay). From Looney Tunes and Tiny Tunes.