Just one more baby (name)

comments

88 Responses to “Just one more baby (name)”

Ambray Says:

November 19th, 2013 at 11:44 pm

Romilly.. I let myself get talked out of this one when my daughter Nola was born, but I still have a place in my heart for a little Romilly.

karateleshi80 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 12:13 am

Seth Daniel, Seth Kim (boy) or Lilah Gabrielle, Gabrielle Lilah or Lilah Mabel.

I had all these names in except Mabel in mind when I was pregnant with my two girls and I have a “Li/Leigh etc” theme to both their names.

I’ve always been fond of the name Gabrielle for years now but came across Lilah only recently with my second baby.

My husband and I love the names Seth, Daniel and Kim and are fans of some actors with that name and have friends with those names.

I don’t think we can afford having a third in Sydney because of the cost of living and sometimes it’s terrifies us having the two.
Who knows maybe in a few years we will be confident or win the lotto!

KateMP91 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 12:19 am

Well, since I don’t have children yet, this means that I only get one hypothetical child. One perfect name. I want a boy, so I will go with a boy name. He will have two middles as that is tradition.

Leland Benjamin Neil. The flow is not perfect, but the names are meaningful.

Only having one child leaves many of my favorites unused…but I suppose this is something I am going to encounter no matter how many children I have. Another difficulty will be naming the first baby and not knowing if I should use all my favorites in one name.

hixtwin4 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 12:29 am

My daughter’s name is Emberlee. I named her after my grandmother (same spelling too!). I think the name is beautiful, but it feels a bit young to me, even though my granny was in her 90′s when she passed away. I used the name anyway because I wanted to honor my grandmother regardless of the name. If I had another little girl, I would choose Imogen. I love that it feels young, like Emberlee does, but that it also has a long history behind it. It seems so soft yet strong, exactly what I’d want my daughter to be.

ELO Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 12:48 am

Already have…
- Augustine Mark “Augie”
- India Marie “Indie”
- Theodore Odell “Teddy”
- Philippa Lee “Pippa”

So If the pattern continued, we would be due for a boy. I would use at least one family name to keep that tradition going…
- Zebedee Otto “Zeb”

Kidding! My husband has refused to consider either name even though one is a family name I would love to use. And the other I just love.

Probably more like…
- Cormac Hiram “Mac”
And..
- Georgiana Pauline “Georgie” or “G”

Because I always wanted twins! And I could call them Mac&G. They would need lots of therapy!

sara_a Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:14 am

I have Trudy Josephine and the girl’s name I’ve been carrying close to my heart is Margot Antonia. Trudy was named for my grandma Trudy who was actually Gertrude. I was all set to name Trudy “Gertrude” as well, but my husband hated the formal name even though he loves “Trudy,” so we chose to put it on the BC. Josephine is for my husband’s grandma, Joan, who passed away while I was pregnant. My favorite great aunt died this past year and her name was “Muriel.” Antonia would be for my husband’s other grandma, Ann.

For a boy some combination of B, G, J, or P.
Barnaby
Broderick
George
Gilbert
Graham
James
Jack
Jakob
Philip

XmintieX Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:17 am

I have a Emmett J.W so If it were my Just-one-more baby then I would like a girl and I would name her Romia Lucy June “Mia”.

seabold Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:32 am

I have Naomi Elisabeth, Emma Katherine, and Mordecai Xavier.

Girl: Juliette Thelma
Boy: Isaiah Joseph

For a boy I would so love to use Amos or Ozias but it’s just too much S running together with our last name.

chagger Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:36 am

Tilda nn Tilly is a name I’d love to use one day. As soon as we found out we were pregnant again, this was the name we were going to use for a little girl, but we’re having a boy named Walden instead.
Fern, Walden, and Tilda/Tilly?

Mom2one2 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:10 am

This question gets asked a lot around my house & it just can’t be answered for a girl!

Dh would choose Amelia Lily
I’m so undecided I can’t even choose!
For a boy :
Leo Heath

cbann Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:47 am

Gwendolyn Blythe
Thomas Dean

kyemsma Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 5:09 am

Anna Caroline, after two family members who recently passed away.

Abby Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 6:26 am

For a girl, it would be either Rosemary Linden Lark (Romy) or Theodora Schenley Swan (Thora).

For a boy, I’d love to use Leif Christopher Clark. Not sure if my husband would agree …

Fantasia Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 6:37 am

I have an Ezra Michael

I’m trying to think of a name that would compliment his perfectly and still don’t think I’ve found ‘the one’ but currently I like

Jude Benjamin
and
Tabitha Mary “Tibby”

Frankie Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 7:22 am

I have Isolde M. M. J. and Poet W. H.

One more would be Nikolai William Crow. Nikolai has always been my favorite name and William is a family name. Crow is is just one I like a lot as well as fitting perfectly in the name.

larkub101 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 7:46 am

My one baby would be a girl, Genevieve Elysia Scout “Ginny”

annabelle Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 7:47 am

I don’t have children yet, so that means I would only have one. In that case I would definitely hope for a girl…

I think she would be Lila June, but it’s a hard decision!!

vanessaaball Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 8:16 am

I’m rather fond of Malcolm and Guinevere these days. I like more obscure royal names. I already have a Vincent Robert and a Henry Donovan. I think Malcolm Lawrence or Guinevere Margot would fit nicely. Lawrence is my father’s middle name and Margot after my great-grandma.

CimorhineLea Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 8:39 am

I only have fuzzy babies, no children yet. If I had to choose just one name and one gender, I would have a girl named:
-Elizabeth Louise Grier “Beth”
OR
-Rosalea Evelyn Margaret “Rosie”
Family names, but each beautiful and stand alone in their own right. It does leave a lot of my favorites out, but that’s the game!

tfzolghadr Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:03 am

As I don’t have any kids, I’d probably go for my top names… Soren Pasha or Valentina Hasti. However, if it didn’t need to go with my surname, and DH didn’t need to approve it… I’d probably go with Eleazer, Ephraim, Malcolm, Casper, or Anton for a boy, and Cressida or Aida for a girl… So hard to choose!

klutes Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:07 am

I don’t have babies yet! And I can never decide on a girl name I love, so hopefully I have a boy first! I would name him either Easton Mitchell James or Lincoln Mitchell Grey.

Janine320 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:18 am

I guess that would mean that I only get one child. If it was a boy, Cameron Davis. Cameron because I like it and the nickname Cam. And Davis for my grandmother’s maiden name & my dad’s middle name is David.
If it was a girl, Willa Alison Iris.

sorciereblanche Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:23 am

Agh! I’m only thirteen, so of course I don’t have children.
My top girl name is Viola Alice. Viola comes from an old horror game that I played about a little girl (named Viola) who ventured into a witch’s house. The ending was very sad,but I fell in love with Viola. Alice comes from my favorite book, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland.
As for a boy, I have to say Ciel William. Ciel would be named after Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler,and William is just a name I picked out. (It took me a while to pick out my favorite boy name!)

Tina_and_Bert Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:32 am

I already have Clementine Eloise and Gilbert Henry, soooo:

For a girl, it would probably end up being Beatrice Eulalie, because that was our alternate name for Clementine, and my mother loves it–she would be devastated if we didn’t have a Beatrice (whom she would call Trixie, though I’m partial to Bee). I’ve been really undecided lately, though, so if I had to pick only one I might actually go with Cecily Margot or Winifred Esme.

For a boy, definitely Leonard James, nn Leo. Leonard is my grandfather’s middle name. James is a family name on DH’s side–the name of his grandfather, the mn of several relatives, and DH’s mn, too. That one’s pretty set in stone.

pkbabies Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:35 am

Lucia Florence
I love the history of Lucia and that it is a saint name celebrated around Christmas. Florence is the middle because my husband and I traveled to Florence to celebrate an anniversary.

vicioustrollop9 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:01 am

I do not have children yet, but if I were pregnant and knew he/she was the only one…
If it was a boy: Theodore. My most beloved name to begin with, and lots of great associations for me.
If it was a girl: Josephine. I love the feel of this one, and it is so flexible.

Middle names would be a different story… if I knew I was only having only one child I would have to be held back from going a little overboard with them. haha.

SadieJosephine Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:02 am

As of yet, I haven’t had any kids, so she/he would be an only child. for a girl, Clara Elice-Noel, and for a boy, Lucas Xavier.

shieldsc Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:04 am

We are currently expecting our “just one more” baby. His name will be Theodore James. My other children are Alexander Patrick, Madelyn Esther, and Genevieve Susan.

If we were to have one more “just one more” baby, a girl would be Bridget Ophelia and a boy would be Sebastian Thomas.

charmingwitch Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:10 am

We do not have kids yet but want one of each and both are pretty much agreed on Clara & Milo. I think if I were to have another child after that I’d want a little girl named Ruby.

frenchsc Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:14 am

Our only daughter is Phoebe. We both love the name. If I, alone, could pick our next one’s name, I’d pick names that unfortunately my husband isn’t crazy about, but that I love!

Daughter: Beatrix. Fun and quirky, like Phoebe. Means “she who brings happiness”, which I love.
Son: Knox. Also kind of fun and quirky, like Phoebe. And is the name of my favorite character from my favorite movie (Dead Poets Society).

My husband would pick Bernadette for a daughter and John for a son, both of which I also like, but not as much as I like my names above! :)

joel613 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:15 am

For a boy: Dane Obadiah-I’ve always loved Dane, strong yet simple and no way to shorten into a nickname which I’m not fond of. I’m crazy for Obadiah, it’s a bit much for a first name but I like the flow with Dane.

For a girl-Naomi Pamela-Long a favorite Naomi has a uniqueness that makes it very individual. As far as Pamela goes I love it but hate Pam in equal measure so its out as a first name but in the middle it keeps the full name intact.

Sorceress Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 11:03 am

I don’t have kids, but I’m planning to have just one. If I decided to have two kids his or her name would be

Romilly Amoret, sister for Freya Melusine or Leon Percival

or

Thor Edmund, brother to Freya Melusine or Leon Percival.

alexa400 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 11:15 am

I don’t have kids yet, so if I only had one I would hope for a little girl (though I would love a boy too!) I would probably name her Holiday Jane. But it’s so hard to choose ! There’s so many names I love!

JH Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 11:21 am

I already have Leo John and we plan on having at least two more, but if we just had one more and it was a girl, she’d be Juliana Marie or Juliana Mae. Marie and Mae are both family names. If it’s another boy, he’ll be Frederick middle name TBD.

Lyraslife Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 12:26 pm

Since I’m not a mother, yet (not sure I’ll ever be), I’d only be able to pick once. I’d hope for a little boy, but still love to have girl. Depending on my current country, a girl would be Pompeia Nælde (Nettle) or Cornelia Nyx.
My boy choice would be either Damian Flow or Dmitri Vasiliy (this is and Vasilij is the only “legal” versions of Vasili in Denmark)

Coll Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

I already have Simon Kelly and Henrietta Jane (Hattie).

Without having to take my husband into consideration, I’d choose Felix Arthur for a boy or Cornelia Shea (Nell) for a girl.

AprilRobin Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:12 pm

For a girl it would be Abigail Waverly (Abbey) and for a boy it would be Cormac John. But if my husband had his way it would be Lucinda Rae (Lucy) and Richard Lee (Ricky)

flamingo Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I already have Naomi and Miriam.

I’d adore a third little girl named Tirza, or a boy named Caleb.

csd267 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:37 pm

If it was up to my husband the name(s) would be:

Girl: Scout Harper or Elizabeth
Boy: Atticus Jack or Odin Jack

For me, though:

Girl: Rosaline Harper
Boy: Philip Thrane

We will see!

Dantea Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 1:50 pm

I have Persephone Elysia Willow.

If we were having a girl:

Sylvana Lorien Sophia OR Amelia Zephyrine Saga

For a boy:

Damien Quillon Samwise OR Alexander Dante Griffin OR Roland Artemus Meriadoc (we haven’t been able to decided which 2 we’d take to the hospital yet)

ollieollie Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:04 pm

If I were having only one more…

Tamsin Sarai or Thisbe Oceane
or
Dashiell Gideon or Remy Cornelius

That’s my answer today anyway…

jessamine13 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:12 pm

Georgia Ruby

jessamine13 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:16 pm

I think Georgia Ruby sounds like a girl who is classy and also a little feisty.

emeraldiris Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:20 pm

For a girl, she would be Claire Sophie (my choice) or Claire Juliet (husband’s choice).

For a boy, he would Henry Steven (my choice) or Henry Theodore (husband’s choice).

ella17 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 2:48 pm

Our only daughter is Phoebe Alice. We chose her name as we think it is spunky, fun and not too frilly. (Though I know a lot of people on here think it is old lady as when I ask for sibling names I get a lot of names that are just not our style)! For a boy we love Hugo…. If it was a girl Cleo is my favourite. (Sob it does not go with our last name…) So maybe Indie?!

EmilyVA Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 3:11 pm

Well I am single with no children. For a boy I like Callum Louis. That’s my top name right now. Louis is a family name, and Callum is a recent love.
For a girl, it’s hard maybe Rilla Hermione. The name is kind of out there for me and I don’t think my family will like it, but I love it.
Since it’s one baby, I pick the little boy.
Btw, when I came by earlier today, the website was doing that thing where it said I was someone else. sigh. I’m not mad or anything, just thought you should know.

LiveLongAndProsper Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 3:22 pm

I’m not a mother yet, but I’d really love to have a boy some day! My long-time favorite name is Edmund Alistair Leon, though I don’t like the nicknames Ed or Eddie. I think I would go with Roland Ignatius Ferdinand instead. Desmond Theodore Wrex would also be a consideration, for the nicknames Dez and T-Wrex.

For a girl I’ve recently taken a liking to Rhonwen Isadora Pearl.

mel_finch Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Since I’m thirteen and obviously do not have children, this means I only get to name one. This actually makes the girl name a lot easier, because I have a lot of trouble coming up with siblings names for Astrid, which is my main concern about naming a child that.

So maybe:
Astrid Wednesday or Astrid Joan Matilda
Calvin Augustus

sdsurfmama Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 4:11 pm

There’s a good chance Desmond Sanders is going to be an only child, but if I had one more I’d name a girl Ione Marin- after great grandmother and grandmother or
Leopold Joseph- Leopold because I love it paired with a brother Desmond and Joseph after Dad.

VegasCountryQueen Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 4:17 pm

I don’t have any kids yet, so I’d just get one. She would be a girl.
Her name would be…
Everly Caroline <3

It's my top girl name at the moment, but it will most likely change at some point. For now my little girl would be Everly Caroline nickname Evie. :-)

skateblinder Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 4:58 pm

No children yet, so if I had just one chance to get one baby’s name right, I would go with Rose Guiliana (possibly Rose Guiliana Pearl). Rose (and many of its variants) is a family name, as well as Guilia/Julia, and -anna/-ana names. And Pearl is just, well, precious.

indiefendi Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 5:11 pm

I don’t have a kid yet because I’m still very young but if had only one and it was a girl her name would be Adriana because of Adriana Lima, she’s gorgeous! And if I had only one child and it was a boy his name would be Matteo or Leonardo nn Leo.

KickinKay Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I want a bit more time to get settled in my career before having a baby so I’m childless for now.

But if we were having a child…. I’d want a boy first and his name would be Finn Matthew (or possibly Griffin Matthew nn Finn). Finn being my favorite name since I first heard it when I was 12 and Matthew after my husband.

My husband has talked about wanting a daddy’s little girl first and he absolutely loves the name Lydia, so she would probably be Lydia Belle.

KirstenLouise Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 6:02 pm

Evelyn Joyce.
I’ve always loved Evelyn (pr. ‘ever-lyn’) and between them the names honor both my Mam and my Nanna.

chrryblssmgrl Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 6:04 pm

No children yet (although one may be in the works), but if I had to pick just one for girl and a boy I’d pick:

Girl:
Alice Josephine

Boy:
Sebastian David (David being my brother’s name)

Stephanie413 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 6:09 pm

To keep with the “theme” of sorts with my other 2 girls, Teagan Dahlia and Rowan Josephine, I would say the next choice would be:

Clover Luna

skizzo Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 7:51 pm

For a boy:

Oakley Bay or Ramsey Kai

For a girl:

Soleia Rosalind or Dahlia Josephine

Mack_Dogg99 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I really like long names, and this is one I came up with this summer and was absolutely OBSESSED with: Piper Angel Marie.

GigiGibbons Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 8:11 pm

The choice is easy for me: Stella Anneliese

taylorlou Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 8:11 pm

I’m only twenty and have no children so I’m just going to go with my favourites: Audrey Grace for a girl (because it’s been my favourite combo for years) or Timothy Jack (Jack is my grandfather’s name).

misskendra Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 8:47 pm

For a girl Anna Kay then an unusual V name maybe Valla. A boy is a lil bit harder. Jackson has so much meaning but it is way too common here. So I would probably put it in the middle. I love Raymond but I’m not sure it “flows” with my older boys.
Anna Kay Valla or Raymond Jackson Vince

caty_beth89 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:06 pm

If I were to have just one more, I would choose another ends with N name since we inadvertently started that pattern in our family (DH and I also have ends with N names) and I feel like the last child would feel left out.

To go with Benton Grover and Arwen Elizabeth, I would choose Soren Charles or Fern Emilia.

Giinkies Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:22 pm

Seraphina, I just want a baby girl after all my other (hypothetical) kids are pre-teens or teenagers and I will name her Seraphina nn Fifi or Fia.
That way, I’ll have one inbetween the others, before I become a Grandma, so I don’t have too long a wait between generations.

ninkynonk Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 9:38 pm

We had our ‘one more’ in March – a third boy – so my fourth would have to be a girl.

Paloma Juno

The sibset would then be Felix, Theodore, Jarvis and Paloma

athena95 Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 10:00 pm

Ahh this is hard. I don’t have any children yet but if my first is a girl I plan on naming her Clara after my Grandma. For a middle name it will either be Clara Xanthe or Clara Wren. I also love the names Poppy Athena, Luna Marina (Marina after my sister) and Azalia Grace. If it is a boy…I’m stuck between Gable Evander and Theodore ‘Theo’ John (John after my dad).

babiesK Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 11:07 pm

Great question! Our fine family of five is finished; the kids are Oliver, Annabel, and Elliot. Eliza (mn Kay) is the name that got away. She would have been named after my grandma, Elizabeth, who loved kids, but never knew mine. I feel Elliot is a graceful nod to her memory.

imogeneve Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 11:11 pm

Absolutely Horace. It is the one name I truly wish I’d snuck in there, somewhere. Only I know that my partner would never agree to it, but if it was up to me that would be it. Middles are completely undecided, something with a touch of whimsy.

Oscar, Nora, Iris + Horace.

(A girl would be Fern or Margaret).

EmmeT Says:

November 20th, 2013 at 11:13 pm

In the past we have named our children with one family name and one name we agreed on. If we had “one more” I think I would have to go with double barrel family names. I would use it as an opportunity to spread more love around. Julius Thomas for a boy. I don’t love the sound of it, but Thomas must be included. Julius, my grandfather’s name, was our boy name for our last girl. I fell so in love with this name – so I would use again regardless. Rosemary Jane for a girl, to honor her grandmothers and her aunt.

CsprsSassyHrly Says:

November 21st, 2013 at 8:06 am

Since I have no children, I guess I have to go with having only one. I already have the name picked for a son or daughter that honors my mother and grandfather, either Reyes George or Georgianna Mireya. I’m not sure which gender I’d want. Reyes would be nicknamed Rey, just like my grandfather. Georgianna, I used to think the nickname Gigi would be cute, and still do, but have recently been considering Grey, the G for her first name and taking Rey from her middle name. But I suppose I’d have to meet her before I decide on her nickname. :)

GrecianErn Says:

November 21st, 2013 at 12:02 pm

We have:
Weston Christopher

and coming in January:
Keegan Nathaniel
Sebastian Miller

If we had one more surprise baby, I’d pray it was a girl. the name we had chosen if one of our twins were going to be a girl (which I was certain was a possibility) was:
Emerson Mary Elizabeth, nn Emme

But, in my heart of hearts, I love Matilda Mary Elizabeth, nn Tilly

But with our luck, #4 would be a boy: Griffin Damon OR Archer William

alexa2055 Says:

November 21st, 2013 at 12:35 pm

For a girl: Isola Fiorina Joan
and for a boy: Domenic Ferdinand Mateo

lalala__lauren Says:

November 21st, 2013 at 3:13 pm

No kids yet, so this would be my only time to name someone. For girls, I love names that have a multitude of nicknames, so naturally I go toward Elizabeth, but that’s my boyfriend’s mom’s name (and Katherine is his SIL). I’d have to go with Georgiana Ruth, nn Gigi. Ruth is my boyfriend’s late grandmother’s name and he talks about her all the time. It’s so sweet to see how much he loved her.

If it was a boy instead, I’d go with Timothy Blake, nn Theo. Blake is my boyfriend’s mn, as well as his dad’s mn, so I’d stay with that tradition. I just like Timothy, but hate Tim and Timmy, so Theo it is!

LorenK Says:

November 21st, 2013 at 7:11 pm

Well, I already have a little Madeline, and expecting Evangeline and Nathan. For my plus-one, I think they would be named Catherine Lily or Stephen John. Lily is for my grandmother. Lilies were her favorite flower. John is for my grandfather, who died before I was born, but was a good man.

gipro2003 Says:

November 21st, 2013 at 9:08 pm

I have a Karin Olympia

Boy: Florian Emmerich James
Girl: Hannelore Amalia

babyberry Says:

November 22nd, 2013 at 12:50 am

Willa Lynn
Theodore Raymond or Henley Robert

BabyNameCrazy95 Says:

November 22nd, 2013 at 9:59 am

Either Lilah June or Edison James :) x

IndianRuby Says:

November 22nd, 2013 at 4:00 pm

I’m going to cheat and pretend the names DBF and I have already locked in are my two existing children, Matilda May and Harry Douglas. Our “one more” I would hope was a girl because they’re a bit more fun to name. I’d probably name her Violet Stella. If she was a he I would name him Charlie Kenneth.

Elizabethclaire Says:

November 23rd, 2013 at 5:14 am

I’m currently childless. My boys name would be Beckett Anthony or Arlo Gregory and my girls name would be Lucia Michele or Carys Amelia.

sarahdoodle Says:

November 23rd, 2013 at 9:55 am

Just a teenberry, so no kids right now, but I would want a girl named either Lucy Magdalen Pearl or Violet Helena Therese. (Helena pn heh-LAY-nuh).

AriaL Says:

November 23rd, 2013 at 5:44 pm

Currently childless, so my one more would preferably be a boy named Griffin Jack or Everett Gray (they switch between 1 and 2 frequently).

If I was surprised with a girl, I think I’d love to have a little Fiona Elizabeth or Matilda Kate.

dieselsmomma Says:

November 23rd, 2013 at 7:10 pm

We have Diesel Jonathan Liam, our one and only but we are planning on a few more…
Harlow Nonnah/Winona Luccille
Kalliope Winifred Louise
Rembrant Oliver James

One more would be…
Leon Alistair Oceane
Or
Isla/Everly August Rose

Sib set…Diesel, Harlow, Rembrant, Kalliope, Leon and Isla or Everly ♡

Danni Says:

November 24th, 2013 at 9:33 am

I don’t have any children of my own, so I can’t quite speak on this subject.

However, after reading the comments, I have to say @Frankie: WOW! Nikolai William Crow is so gorgeous. I actually exclaimed out loud when I read it.

CandaceMarie321 Says:

November 24th, 2013 at 10:10 am

We are expecting our “One more” this May. We would really love to have a little sister for big brothers Theodore Martin, Kaelen Arthur, and Jensen Joshua.
The girl’s name I am completely in love with is Cordelia Marie, possibly with the nn Daisy. My favorite literary heroine of all time, Anne Shirley, wanted to be called Cordelia because it is such a perfectly elegant name and I agree. Marie was my grandmother’s name, also my middle name, and my MIL middle name so I love that she would share Marie with women on both sides of her family. She would also have the same initials as me which would be very special. I like the nn Daisy, especially since Juliette Gordon Lowe (founder of the Girl Scouts) was called Daisy, but I worry that it might be too flimsy as an adult if she turns out to be an engineer like her father.
Unfortunately, an early ultrasound suggested that baby is probably a boy, and we don’t have ANY boys names that we really like, just a long list of “these are OK, I guess” names.

Ashley1991 Says:

November 24th, 2013 at 7:25 pm

Girl: Aria Gracelyn
Boy: Bayden Cole or Cayd Emerson

TeacherMrsT Says:

November 30th, 2013 at 4:56 pm

Since I don’t have any kids, I feel I should post a girl and a boy option….It would be too difficult to pick just one :)

Boy: Theodore John
I just love the name Theodore, nn Theo. John is a family name, which I used to dislike because it seemed so plain and boring. Now I see it as a “strong” name connecting the men in my family.

Girl: Anabelle Elsie
I’m not set on the spelling of the first name….Annabelle feels like “too much”, on the other hand, Anabel feels almost incomplete to me. Elsie is my grandmother’s name, and I am very close to her. I think this name has a nice flow since both the first and middle name start with a vowel.

ElectraRose Says:

December 4th, 2013 at 5:55 pm

I have 3 on the way shortly called Catherine Marie, Aurora Grace and Naomi Charlotte.
If I were to have a ‘just one more’ he/she would be called…

Boy: Mordecai David. Mordecai after my husband and his father (Mordecai III) and David after my father.

Girl: Florence Eden, Imogen Valentine or Annabelle Louise

tasia_janay23 Says:

December 5th, 2013 at 1:08 am

No kids at the moment but if I knew I would have only one child..

Boy: Evander Vincent Jayce

Girl: Fiora Elowen Faye

DoctorWho Says:

May 28th, 2014 at 4:40 am

I’m a teenberry, so no children at the moment. If I had one child I would choose…
Felix Sebastian
This has been my favourite name for a long time and I adore it.
However, if I had a girl I would choose Amelia Rose. I love all the nickname possibilities! If she was my one and only child, I would probably have more middle names, so maybe Amelia Catherine Rose to honour my mum and grandma.
Felix Sebastian might become Felix Arthur Sebastian.