Category: Berry Juice
Marvel Studios’s new movie Avengers: Age of Ultron is now in theaters! As a fan of these superhero movies, I thought we’d take a look at the names of the main characters in the film.
Let me know in the comments below which name you like most and which character is your favorite! Don‘t forget to check out the film if you’re also a fan!
It’s been 16 years since Victoria and David Beckham famously named their oldest son Brooklyn after the location where he was conceived. (TMI, Beckhams!) Many more celebs, including Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger (who named their daughter Ireland), Paris Hilton’s parents and Kourtney Kardashian (who gave Penelope the middle name Scotland), have opted to name their wee ones after places. You might not see them in the most popular names of 2015, but we predict this geography trend will keep on trucking. Not only are city, country and body-of-water names powerful and memorable, they’re unisex and make a cute homage to a place that’s special to the proud parents. So, what are the most popular geography-inspired baby names? We compiled this list from the Social Security Administration’s baby-name database, leaving out any names that are super prevalent or where the baby name obviously came before the location name (e.g. Charlotte).
By Kelli Brady, The Name Freak!
Now that the 2014 SSA list has been released, I can present the “real” Top 50 to you! By combining the different spellings of each name, we can determine which name is truly more popular. Because when you hear “Sophia!” on the playground, you have no idea how her name is spelled, but you know you hear the name a lot. Where does it really rank compared to other names?
By Aimee Gedge
Like many of you, I am an avid consumer of all genres of books from fantasy to crime fiction. When I’m reading, I love looking for new and unusual names to add to my ever-growing shortlist for future children. But it’s not only fictional characters who can supply us with interesting name ideas: many authors have great names that might warrant a Baby Berry namesake.. Here are some of my personal favourites and I really hope to see some of these amazing names crop up in the Birth Announcements soon.
In case you didn’t know, being pregnant on Mother’s Day qualifies as that little mama’s first legit Mother’s Day. Whether you have a bestie who is in her first trimester or about to pop, it’s time to start searching for the perfect Mother’s Day gift. And because rocking a bump is hard work, you’ll want something to help her relax and feel prepared for the months to come. Take a look at these 13 Mother’s Day gifts that are perfect for any soon-to-be mama.
2. Organic Diapers ($14): Any mom will tell you that you can never have too many diapers. Gift her some patterned, eco-friendly ones that you know will be good for the baby.
4. The Belly Book ($11): Pregnancy is a magical-yet-difficult time. Help the soon-to-be mom record all the pros and cons with this nine-month journal.
5. Knitting E-Class ($20): Not only will this be a source of entertainment, but she’ll get some nice baby stuff out of it too. That’s definitely a win-win.
9. Organic Nursing Scarf ($60): Scarves are a new mama’s best friend. Not only do they make a fashion statement, but they also act as a stylish and functional nursing cover.
13. Subscription Box ($30): Gift your pregger pal with a monthly subscription box to keep her happy and healthy. With everything from pre-natal fitness DVDs to maternity wear, these goodies are sure to keep her and the baby in good spirits.